Midweek Opta Facts - FA Cup and Football League
FA Cup Opta Facts | 4 - 5 February
Preston North End v Nottingham Forest
- Nottingham Forest have lost five of their last six FA Cup fourth round ties, with their only victory coming in 2004/05 against Peterborough United.
- Former Forest striker Joe Garner has scored 13 goals in his last 15 competitive appearances for Preston.
- Nottingham Forest are unbeaten in their last 13 competitive matches (W7 D6).
- Forest attempted just one shot on target in the original match of this tie - only the second time in 33 competitive games this season that they've attempted as few in a match.
- Preston have lost just one of their last 10 competitive home games (W5 D4 L1).
Fulham v Sheffield United
- The Blades have won all four previous FA Cup ties against Fulham - needing a replay to get through on one occasion.
- After 10 consecutive fourth round tie victories between 1998/99 and 2010/11, the Whites have gone out at this stage in the last two campaigns.
- Clint Dempsey has scored six goals in his last five FA Cup games.
- Fulham have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 competitive games, conceding 29 goals over this period (2.4 per game).
- Sheffield United have won just one of their last five competitive away games (W1 D1 L3), but this win came at Premier League opposition (Aston Villa - FA Cup third round).
League One Opta Facts | 1 February
Bristol City v Coventry
- Bristol City have scored three or more goals in three of the last four league meetings with Coventry, scoring 11 in the process (W2 L2).
- Coventry have won only one of their last 11 league trips to Bristol City, losing five (D5).
- The Sky Blues have conceded in each of their last 12 league games; no League One side has currently conceded in more consecutive matches.
- Sam Baldock has netted four goals in his last four league appearances at Ashton Gate.
- Midfielder Franck Moussa has scored three goals in his last five away fixtures (all comps) for Coventry.
- Coventry have scored a league-high 12 goals in the fifteen minutes leading up to half time.
Stevenage v Gillingham
- Stevenage are yet to beat Gillingham in league competition, losing twice and drawing the other.
- In each of their previous three league games with Stevenage, the Gills have bettered their goal tally by exactly one; for this run to continue they must score four.
- Stevenage have recorded only one win in their last nine in league competition (D2 L6).
- Gillingham have scored a league-high 13 headed goals, while their opponents Stevenage have netted just two goals via headers this season; a league-low.
- Stevenage have scored just nine goals in the second half this season; fewer than any other League One side.
- The Gills have conceded 16 goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this term; a league-high.
League Two Opta Facts | 4 February
Bury v Oxford United
- Four of the last five meetings between these two sides have seen exactly three goals scored.
- Oxford United are the only side in the top four tiers of English football yet to lose on the road this season (W7 D5 L0).
- Both Oxford and Bury have won exactly 16 points from their last 10 league games, winning four, drawing four and losing two.
- The Shakers have kept three clean sheets in their last four league games.
- Oxford United have kept four clean sheets in their last five league games, winning three and drawing two of these five matches.