Opta Facts - Chelsea v Manchester United
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Chelsea have won two, drawn two and lost two of their last six Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge.
- Man Utd have won none and lost five of their last eight matches at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League.
- United have failed to score in five of their last seven Premier League visits to Stamford Bridge and netted only once on each of the other two encounters.
- Fernando Torres has scored three goals in his last four Premier league games against Manchester United.
- The Red Devils have scored the most headed goals in the Premier League (14) while Chelsea have conceded the joint-fewest (4).
- Manchester United have the best attack having scored 61 goals while Chelsea have the best defence shipping just 22.
- Man Utd have allowed their opponents fewer shots on target against them (83) than any other team in the Premier League.
- Referee Martin Atkinson has awarded the most penalties (10) and flourished the most red cards (9) in the Premier League this season.
- There have been 48 yellow cards and one red in the last seven league meetings between Chelsea and Man Utd and average of seven cards per game, whereas they would normally average a 1.5 each per match.
- Nani has a league leading 12 goal assists in the Premier League this season.