Opta Facts La Liga 2011-12 Match Day 37
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Getafe have lost just one of their last six meetings with Racing in the top-flight (W3 D2).
- At home, the side from Madrid are without a win in three against Racing in LigaBBVA (L2 D1), failing to score each time.
- Neither Getafe nor Racing have ever scored more than twice in meetings between the sides at Getafe in Primera.
- Racing have conceded exactly four goals on their last three trips to play sides from Madrid in La Liga.
- Luis García's men lost their last league game at home, they have not lost two in a row on their own turf since January 2011.
- Getafe have scored in each of their last seven league games at home. They have not scored in eight in a row since March-September 2010.
- Racing, already mathematically relegated, are without a win in 17 league games (L11 D6), their worst-ever run in the top-flight.
- Álvaro Cervera is yet to record his first league win as Racing manager (D2 L8).
- Stuani has scored four of Racing's last eight league games on the road, assisting two of the others.
- Granada are without a win in their last six top-flight meetings with Espanyol (D2 L4).
- The Catalonian side have won their last three clashes with Granada in Primera.
- Granada have failed to score in their last five top-flight meetings with Espanyol.
- Granada have only lost one of their last seven matches at home to Espanyol in La Liga (W3 D3).
- The nazaríes are without a win in their last 13 La Liga meetings with Catalonian sides in Primera (L10, D3), losing each of their last eight.
- Abel's side are unbeaten in their last two at home in the league (W1 D1).
- The periquitos are without a win in eight La Liga games on the road (D5 L3).
- Four of Granada's last five league goals at home have come in the first half.
- Prior to this they had scored just four of their 14 goals at home in the league this season before the break.
- Each of Espanyol's last nine league goals on the road have been scored by different players. No Espanyol player has scored more than twice away from home in La Liga this season.
- Sporting have won just one of their six meetings with Villarreal in Primera (L3 D2).
- Villarreal have only failed to score once in six meetings with Sporting in La Liga, in the only game they lost (0-1 in November 2009).
- The Asturians have won back-to-back home games for the first time in the league this season.
- Villarreal have lost four of their last six on the road in the league (W1 D1).
- Sporting are unbeaten after opening the scoring at home in the league this season (W4 D1).
- Villarreal have recouped just one point from the last 14 matches in which they have conceded the first goal on the road in La Liga (D1 L13).
- The Yellow Submarine are the lowest scoring Liga BBVA side on the road this season (10).
- Villarreal have dropped the most points due to goals conceded in the last 15 minutes of La Liga games this season (13).
- Trejo is Sporting's top-scorer at home in the league this season, with just three goals.
- Marco Ruben is the only Villarreal player to score more than once on the road in the league this season (4).
- Borja Valero is the most-fouled player in La Liga this season (93 fouls won).
- Barça are on a run of seven straight league wins against Málaga.
- The Catalonians are unbeaten in their last 12 league meetings with Málaga (D1).
- The blaugrana have scored 25 goals in their last seven league meetings with the boquerones combined, conceding just five.
- Since their reformation, Málaga have lost on nine of their 10 league trips to the Camp Nou, all but the first (2-1 in November 1999).
- FC Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 35 league games at home to Andalucian sides, winning 31, a run stretching back to 2002 (0-3 vs Sevilla).
- Defeat against Real Madrid ended a run of 34 league games unbeaten for Barcelona in front of their own fans.
- Pellegrini's men have only lost one of their last five league games on the road (W2 D2).
- Málaga have conceded in their last 11 league games away from home.
- Barcelona have scored the most first half goals at home in La Liga this season (34).
- Málaga's last 11 goals away from home in the league have come in the second half.
Sevilla - Real Betis
- Sevilla have only lost one of their last seven top-flight clashes with Betis (W3 D3).
- At home, Sevilla have only lost one of their last nine matches at home to the béticos in La Liga, their last one (Feb 2009), winning five.
- Sevilla have scored in their last seven matches at home to Real Betis in the top-flight.
- The nervionenses have only won one of their last five matches at home to other Andalucian sides in Primera (D2 L2).
- Michel's side are unbeaten in their last three at home in the league, their best run since October.
- The verdiblancos have lost just one of their last eight league games (W3 D4).
- Betis have drawn the joint-fewest away games in La Liga this season (1).
- Pepe Mel's side have won all of the away games in which they have opened the scoring in La Liga this season (5).
- Just one of Sevilla's last 12 league goals against Betis was scored by a Spaniard (Negredo earlier this season).
- Rubén Castro has scored five of Real Betis' eight league goals away from home in 2012.
Mallorca - Rayo Vallecano
- Rayo have only won one of their 11 meetings with Mallorca in the top-flight (D3 L7).
- Mallorca have never lost at home to Rayo in La Liga (W4 D1).
- The Baleares have scored in all but one of their 11 meetings with Rayo in Primera.
- Mallorca have lost three of their last four matches at home to sides from Madrid in the league (W1).
- The islanders have only lost one of their last seven at the Iberostar (W4 D2).
- The side from Madrid have lost their last five on the road in La Liga, shipping 19 goals in this run.
- Just one of Rayo's last nine away league goals was scored in the first half.
- Rayo have won both matches when Ayza Gámez has been their referee in the league this season.
- Mallorca are the joint-lowest scoring side in the final 15 minutes of La Liga games this season (4).
Real Zaragoza - Levante
- Zaragoza have lost just one of their 13 meetings with Levante in Primera (W6 D6).
- Levante have only taken two points from six top-flight visits to Real Zaragoza.
- Manolo Jiménez' men have scored in all six matches at home to Levante in La Liga.
- Zaragoza have won their last two league matches at home, they haven't won three in a row since April 2011.
- Levante have lost just one of their last four league games on the road (W1 D2).
- The side from Valencia have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 12 league games on the road.
- The maños are unbeaten in three league meetings with sides from Valencia in LigaBBVA (W2 D1).
- Koné and Juanlu between them have scored over half of Levante's away goals in the league this season (11 of 21).
Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid
- Athletic have lost their last four league meetings with Real Madrid and 12 of the last 13.
- None of the last 18 league clashes between these sides has ended in a draw.
- At home, Athletic have won just one of their last six at home to Real Madrid (L5).
- Real Madrid have scored at least three in seven of their last eight league meetings with Athletic.
- Bielsa's men are unbeaten in three at home in the league (W2 D1).
- The Basque side have only lost one of their last 10 league games at San Mamés (W6 D3), vs Valencia.
- The blancos are unbeaten in their last 15 league away games (W13 D2).
- Mourinho's side have scored in their last 14 league matches on the road.
- Athletic have lost all three league matches in which they have conceded the first goal at home this season.
- Just two of Athletic's last 10 league goals at home have come in the first half.
Atlético - Real Sociedad
- Atlético have won their last three league meetings with Real Sociedad.
- The Basque side have conceded 11 goals over their last three league clashes with the rojiblancos.
- Real Sociedad are without a win on their last five La Liga visits to the Vicente Calderón (L4 D1).
- Atlético have scored in their last 13 top-flight matches at home to Erreala.
- Simeone's men have won four of their last five league games at home, only losing to Real Madrid.
- Real Sociedad are without a win in seven away from home in La Liga (D2 L5).
- Erreala have lost on their last five league visits to play in Madrid, conceding 17 goals in total and scoring just two.
- Just one of Atlético's last six league goals at home has come in the first half.
- Real Sociedad are the top-scoring side in the first 15 minutes of away games in LigaBBVA this season (5).
- Atlético have won all 10 games after opening the scoring at home in the league this season.
- If the league had started when Simeone took over at Atlético, the rojiblancos would be fourth.
Valencia - Osasuna
- Osasuna have only lost two of their last six league meetings with Valencia (W2 D2).
- Valencia have only drawn one of their last seven league matches at home to Osasuna, winning the other six.
- Osasuna have only scored on one of their last seven league visits to Mestalla, their last one (3-3 in December 2010).
- Emery's men are unbeaten in three at home in La Liga (W2 D1), their best run since October 2011.
- Osasuna have drawn the most away games in the league this season (9).
- Soldado has scored just one league goal at Mestalla since the start of 2012.
- Valencia have dropped the most points after scoring first in La Liga this season (25).
- Osasuna are, along with Barcelona and Granada, the only LigaBBVA side who are yet to lose after opening the scoring this season (W10 D5).
- Raúl García and Nino have scored each of Osasuna's last seven goals in the league.
- If the league had started on January 1st, Valencia would be 17th, just two points above the relegation zone.