OPTA Facts - League One - Feb 26th
Bournemouth v Coventry
- Coventry have won their last three matches against Bournemouth, conceding just one goal in process.
- After winning five consecutive league games, the Cherries have lost back to back league games for the first time since October.
- Coventry have scored 31 times away from home, the highest in the division.
- The Sky Blues are yet to receive a red card this season, a division low shared with Carlisle United.
Carlisle v Walsall
- Carlisle have won five of their last 11 in the league (D3 L3), but are without a win in three games (D2 L1).
- Carlisle have taken the lead seven times at home this season and are yet to lose (W6 D1).
- The Saddlers have lost just twice in 10 league games (W6 D2), with both of those defeats coming away from home.
- Walsall's recent form has seen them pick up 20 points from their last 10 games. Only Yeovil (25 points) have claimed more.
Colchester v Yeovil
- Seven goals have been scored in the two previous meetings this season (all comps), with Yeovil winning on both occasions 3-0 and 3-1.
- The U's have scored the same number of goals in the first half as they have in the second half of games this season (16).
- Yeovil have won eight out of their last 10 (D1 L1).
- Yeovil's Paddy Madden has scored 11 goals in his last eight league games.
Crawley v Brentford
- Brentford are unbeaten in the two matches they've faced Crawley (W1 D1; all competitions). Clayton Donaldson has scored two in two against the Reds.
- In the 10 games that Crawley have taken the lead at home, they've lost just once (W6 D3).
- Brentford have won just one of their last six in league (D3 L2).
- Crawley have accumulated the same amount of points at home as they have away (23).
Hartlepool v Crewe
- Crewe have beaten Hartlepool twice already this season (all comps), scoring seven and conceding one.
- Crewe's Mathias Pogba and Max Clayton both scored braces in the Capital One Cup meeting between the two teams.
- Hartlepool have scored the fewest goals at home this season (13).
- Hartlepool are unbeaten in six games (W4 D2), although they've only kept one clean sheet in that time.
- The Railwaymen have accumulated 15 points from losing positions, the most in the league.
Portsmouth v MK Dons
- Neither side have registered a win against each other in the three occasions the clubs have met (D3).
- Portsmouth haven't won a league match in 21 attempts (L16 D5), their worst league run since August 1959 (25 games).
- MK Dons are without a win in six league matches (D3 L3); their worst such run of the season.
- MK Dons have scored 59% of their goals in the first half of matches, the highest percentage in the league (24 of 41).
Scunthorpe v Stevenage
- The Iron have kept three clean sheets this season, the joint fewest in the league.
- Stevenage have lost nine of their last 11 league games (W2).
- Scunthorpe are enjoying their best form of the season with three wins in five games (L2).
- Akpo Sodje has four goals in his last four appearances at Glanford Park.
Sheff Utd v Leyton Orient
- The Blades have won four consecutive league games, averaging two goals per game and keeping three clean sheets.
- United have scored seven penalties this season, the highest in the division along with Bournemouth.
- Orient have won three of their last 10 games (D3 L4).
- Orient have conceded the majority of their goals in the second half (63%), only Sheffield United have conceded more (66%).
Shrewsbury v Doncaster
- Doncaster have gone five without a win (D3 L2), but prior to that they had won five in six (D1).
- Shrewsbury have won three of their last four matches (L1), keeping one clean sheet.
- Donny have lost only two points from winning positions this season (W17 D1), the fewest in the division.
- Shrewsbury have conceded 11 goals in the first 15 minutes of matches, the most in the league.
Swindon v Bury
- Swindon have won their last six games against Bury, a run stretching back 13 years.
- The Robins have kept the most clean sheets at home (eight) and have 16 in total this season.
- Bury have won once in 14 league games (L7 D6) and are without a win in four games (D1 L3), conceding an average of 2.5 goals per game in those four losses.
- Bury have won two games on the road this season, the joint lowest alongside Portsmouth.
Tranmere v Notts County
- Tranmere have scored 70% of their goals in the second half, which is a higher percentage than any other side in the division.
- County have had six players sent off this season, a league high.
- Tranmere's victory over Colchester last weekend was their first in five games, having lost four in a row.
- County have one win in five (D2 L2), but are unbeaten in three.