Opta Facts Ligue 1 | 22-24 November
o Ajaccio have not won any of their last 6 Ligue 1 games (2 draws, 4 defeats), currently the worst run of the league.
o Ajaccio have won only one of their last 17 Ligue 1 games (7 draws, 9 losses). It was at François-Coty against Lyon (2-1) on 25 September.
o AC Ajaccio have only taken 5 points in home games this season, weakest total of Ligue 1 alongside Valenciennes.
o Marseille have won only one of their last 8 competitive games since October (1 draw, 6 losses), it was on the previous Ligue 1 matchday against Sochaux (2-1).
o OM have not kept a clean sheet during this run (16 goals conceded).
o Marseille have lost only one of their last 7 away games in Ligue 1 (3 wins, 3 draws). It was at Nice (0-1) on 18 October.
o Adrian Mutu has not scored in Ligue 1 for 881 minutes (more than 14 hours), his longest drought since he joined L1 last season.
o Florian Thauvin is involved in 4 goals in his last 4 games with Marseille, in all competitions (3 goals, 1 assist).
o Reims have lost only one of their last 7 Ligue 1 home games against Paris (W3, D3). It was on February 18th 1977 (3-2).
o Reims have lost only one of their last 12 L1 games (against Toulouse, 18 October), collecting 4 wins and 7 draws.
o Reims have had four goalless draws in Ligue 1 this season, the joint-most in the major European leagues.
o PSG have failed to score in their last three top-flight trips to Reims.
o PSG are the only team to have scored in every Ligue 1 game they have played this season.
o PSG are unbeaten in all competitions in their last 33 games (W22, D11), their best run since August 1993 to April 1994 (37 games in a row, W26, D11). Their last defeat was on 2 March against... Reims.
o Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored 13 goals in his last 7 competitive games with PSG.
o Reims are one of the only teams in Ligue 1 against whom Zlatan has never scored in 180 minutes of play (along with Ajaccio, Lyon, Montpellier and Sochaux).
- Evian TG have lost only one of their 5 competitive games against Lorient (2-1, last 16th February), winning three and drawing one. Evian TG always scored during these games.
- Evian TG have never lost in 3 home competitive games against Lorient (W2, D1).
- Evian TG have not lost any of their last 4 competitive games (W3, D1), their best run since last February-March (5 games in a row without loss, W3 D2).
- Lorient have lost their 7 away games in Ligue 1 this season, the worst tally in the major European leagues this season.
- Lorient have even lost their last 9 away games in Ligue 1, their worst ever run in Ligue 1, and the worst Ligue 1 streak away from home since Le Mans in 2009/10 (11 defeats).
- Lorient have only won one of their 17 Ligue 1 away games in 2013, in Toulouse on 21 April (2 draws, 14 losses).
- Evian TG have scored in each of their last 9 home games in Ligue 1. Only PSG are on a better run (15).
- Modou Sougou has scored 2 goals, delivered 1 assist and won 1 penalty in his 4 last games with Evian TG, in all competitions.
o Lyon have lost only two of their 30 Ligue 1 home games against Valenciennes (0-1 on the 28th of April 1966 and 1-2 on the 14th of December 1977), collecting 17 wins and 11 draws.
o Lyon have kept only one clean sheet in their last 7 Ligue 1 games against Valenciennes.
o Since their return to Ligue 1 in 2006/07, Valenciennes have lost 80 of their 139 away games in Ligue 1, more than any other team.
o Lyon have not lost at Gerland in their last 7 competitive games (3 wins, 4 draws). Their last defeat at home was against Reims (24 August), 0-1.
o Valenciennes have not kept a clean sheet in their last 12 Ligue 1 games, currently the longest run.
o Bafétimbi Gomis is involved in 3 of Lyon's last 4 goals against Valenciennes in Ligue 1 (2 goals and 1 assist).
Ariël Jacobs has already taken more points in 4 L1 games with VA (5, 1 win, 2 draws) than his predecessor Daniel Sanchez in 9 games (4, 1 win, 1 draw).
o Bordeaux have lost only one of their last 9 L1 games played in Brittany (4 wins, 4 draws). It was at... Rennes (1-0) on 21 December 2011.
o Foued Kadir scores every 2.6 shots on average this season in Ligue 1, best ratio among the players with at least 10 shots attempted.
o Henri Saivet is involved in 44% of Bordeaux's goals in Ligue 1 this season (3 goals, 4 assists out of a total of 16 goals for Bordeaux).
- Sochaux have lost only 2 of their last 25 Ligue 1 home games against Bastia (3-1 on 5 November 1994 and their last opposition, on 11 August 2012), collecting 20 wins and 3 draws.
- Sochaux have always scored at home in Ligue 1 against Bastia (2.4 goals per game in average).
- Sochaux have won only one of their last 15 Ligue 1 games (2-0 against Valenciennes on 28 September), bagging 5 draws and 9 losses.
- Bastia were unbeaten against Sochaux in Ligue 1 last season (1 win and 1 draw). Sochaux's last win in L1 against Bastia was on 12 March 2005 (1-0).
- Bastia have not won any of their 7 away games in Ligue this season (2 draws, 5 losses). Their last away win was on 18 May (2-1 at Nancy).
- Bastia have not kept a clean sheet in their last 12 away games in Ligue 1. The last time they kept one was on 23 February (0-0 against Troyes).
- Ryad Boudebouz has delivered the assist for 3 of Bastia's last 5 league goals.
- Frederic Hantz has lost only one of his seven games against his former club Sochaux (W3 D3). It was with Le Mans on 17 February 2007 (2-0).
o Lille have lost only 2 of their last 23 Ligue 1 games against Toulouse, bagging 13 wins and 8 draws.
o Lille have scored exactly 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Toulouse.
o Lille have kept 11 clean sheets in 13 Ligue 1 games this season, more than any other team in the major European leagues ahead of Roma (9). Last season they kept 10 in 38 games.
o Lille have not conceded a goal in their last 8 Ligue 1 games. This is the best run in Ligue 1 since PSG last season (8 games from December 2012 to January 2013).
o Toulouse have won only one of their last 11 Ligue 1 games against Lille (4-2 at Stadium last May), collecting 5 draws and 5 losses.
o Toulouse are the only team who have not scored any goal in the first half-hour of play in Ligue 1 this season : their earliest goal is from Ben Yedder versus Nice in the 34th minute.
o Marko Basa has scored 3 goals against Toulouse in Ligue 1, his favourite prey. He has even scored in the last 2 games against Toulouse.
o René Girard has lost only one of his 8 games against Alain Casanova in Ligue 1 (4 wins, 3 draws). It was during their last encounter when Girard was still managing Montpellier (0-2) on 26 May.
o Nice have lost only 2 of their last 13 Ligue 1 games against St-Etienne (W8, D3).
o St-Etienne have won only 2 of their last 12 away games at Nice in Ligue 1 (D2, L8).
o Nice have lost their last 3 L1 games for the first time since Claude Puel became the coach. This is their worst run since November 2011 (3 losses in a row) and the worst currently in L1.
o St-Etienne have won only one of their last 8 Ligue 1 games (against Lorient), suffering 3 draws and 4 losses.
o St-Etienne have conceded 8 goals in the last 15 minutes this season in Ligue 1, more than any other team.
o Nice have conceded 4 red cards in the last 4 games against St-Etienne in Ligue 1 (Ospina, Moulougui, Civelli and Eysseric).
o Dario Cvitanich has scored in 8 of his last 9 home games in Ligue 1 (Ray + Allianz Riviera).
o Romain Hamouma is involved in 50% of St Etienne's goals in Ligue 1 this season (9 out of 18, 6 goals and 3 assists).
o Nantes are unbeaten in their last 4 L1 games against Monaco (1 win, 3 draws). Monaco's last win at La Beaujoire in Ligue 1 dates back to 29 November 2003.
o Nantes have conceded 118 goals in Ligue 1 against Monaco, more than against any other team.
o Nantes have won 5 of their last 7 games in Ligue 1 (D1, L1).
o Monaco have not won any of their last 3 competitive games, their worst run since March-April (4 draws in a row in Ligue 2).
o Monaco have won only one of their last 6 games against Nantes, in all competitions (2 draws and 3 losses).
o Filip Djordjevic is involved in 8 goals in his last 7 Ligue 1 games (6 goals, 2 assists).
o Falcao has scored 9 goals in his first 13 L1 games this season.
o James Rodriguez has delivered 5 assists in Ligue 1 this season, more than any other player.