Opta Facts Ligue 1 28 November 2012
- The last seven league encounters between Marseille and Lyon have produced 30 goals, that's a rate of 4.3 per game.
- Lyon have lost only two of their last 14 league trips to Marseille.
- Marseille are unbeaten in their two competitive fixtures with Lyon in 2012, drawing at home in Ligue 1 last February and winning after extra-time in the League Cup final at the Stade de France.
- Marseille are unbeaten in their last nine league games at home, only Bordeaux are currently on a better run (11).
- Lyon haven't won any of their last five away league games, four of them ending in draws.
- Six of Marseille's last 10 league goals have been scored by the Ayew brothers (4 by Jordan, 2 by André).
- Lisandro has scored four goals in five league games against Marseille.
- Referee Clément Turpin has dished out five red cards in his last three league games.