Opta Facts Ligue 1 - Match day 36 10-12 May 2013
Lille - Reims
- Reims have failed to win any of their last six L1 visits to Lille (D3, L3).
- Reims have lost none of their last three away top-flight games (W1 D2).
- Lille have only lost one of their last six L1 games (W3 D2).
- Lille are unbeaten in their last 20 league games against promoted teams (W15 D5).
- Salomon Kalou has scored eight of his 11 L1 goals at home.
- Marko Basa has scored in all of his last three L1 games.
Marseille - Toulouse
- Toulouse are unbeaten in their last five L1 trips to Marseille (W2 D3).
- OM have won their last three league games, they have also won their last three home league games.
- OM are unbeaten when playing on Saturday at 5.00 pm (W6 D1).
- OM are unbeaten in their last nine league games (W6 D3).
- André-Pierre Gignac has scored 12 goals in his 16 home competitive games this season.
- André-Pierre Gignac has scored eight times the first goal in a league game this season, highest tally.
- Wissam Ben Yedder is involved in six of the last eight Toulouse's goals in the top-flight (four goals and two assists).
Ajaccio - Troyes
- Troyes have won four of their five encounters with Ajaccio in L1 (W4 L1).
- Ajaccio have only won one of their last seven league games (W1 D4 L2).
- Ajaccio have scored in each of their last 10 home games in L1.
- Troyes have only won one of their 12 visits to Corsica in Ligue 1 (D2 L9).
- Adrian Mutu has scored 11 league goals this season, highest tally for Ajaccio in one season since Waldir Lucas 2004/05.
- Jean-Christophe Bahebeck has scored two goals in his last three league games.
Bastia - Montpellier
Bastia have only lost one of their ten home games against Montpellier in L1 (6W, 3D).
Montpellier have failed to keep a clean sheet in their 10 league games played in Bastia.
Bastia have lost three of their last four L1 games (D1), scoring three goals and conceding eight.
Bastia have won none of their last five league games against the title holder (3D, 2L). .
Montpellier have lost eight of their 10 last away games in L1.
Montpellier have only won two of their 14 visits to Corsica in L1 (5D, 7L).
Bordeaux - Nancy
- Bordeaux are unbeaten in their last six competitive encounters with Nancy (W3 D3).
- Nancy have lost 14 of their last 16 away Ligue 1 games (W2 L14).
- Nancy have lost 20 of their 27 visits to Bordeaux, their worst destination in L1 with Lyon and Nantes.
- Eight of Bordeaux's games have ended in a goalless draw.
- Bordeaux have drawn 16 games this season, more than any other team of the European Top 4 + L1.
- Djamel Bakar is involved in three of the last five Nancy's away goals in the top-flight(1 goal, 2 assists).
Brest - Sochaux
- Sochaux have failed to win any of their last 10 visits to Brest in L1 (5D, 5L).
- Brest have failed to win any of their last nine league games (1D, 8L).
- Brest have failed to win any of their last 11 home games in Ligue, worst streak in the competition.
- Sochaux have won none of their last eight trips in Brittany in the top-flight (4D, 4L).
- Sochaux have only lost one of their last seven league games (2W, 4D).
- Bruno Grougi has scored three goals and delivered one assist in his last four L1 games against Sochaux.
- Florian Raspentino has scored four of the last seven Brest's goals in the top-division..
Valenciennes - Rennes
- Valenciennes have won 18 games against Rennes and Nice in L1, more than against any other team.
- Rennes have only won two of their last 22 league visits to Valenciennes (D6 L14).
- Rennes have failed to score in seven of their last nine Ligue 1 trips to Valenciennes.
- Valenciennes are unbeaten in their last four league games (W1 D3), their best streak this season.
- Rennes have conceded 28 goals, the worst L1 defence in 2013.
- Gaël Danic has scored in each of his last two top-flight encounters with Rennes.
- Jonathan Pitroipa is involved in the last three Rennes league goals against Valencienne.
Lorient - St Etienne
- St Etienne have failed to win in Lorient in Ligue1 (D3 L3).
- They have already played each other in Lorient this season, in the French League Cup, Saint Etienne winning after the penalty shootout.
- Lorient have lost their last two league games, they haven't lost more than two games in a row since February-March 2012 (4).
- St Etienne are the only team unbeaten in 2013 in Ligue 1, they have lost none of their last 16 games.
- Jérémie Aliadière has scored in his last two competitive games against Lorient.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 27% (11 out of 41) of his league goals against clubs from Brittany (4 against Brest, 4 against Rennes and 3 against Lorient).
Evian TG - Nice
- They have played each other three times in L1, both teams winning one and drawing the other.
- Evian TG have lost their last three league games, only Brest have a worst current streak.
- Evian TG have won only one of their last six Ligue 1 games (D1 L4).
- Nice have scored 19 goals in the first 15 minutes in L1 this season, more than any other team.
- Yannick Sagbo has scored five goals in 33 league games this season.
Lyon - Paris SG
- OL have only won one of their last nine league games against PSG (D4 L4).
- Lyon have only won two of their eight competitive games played at home in 2013. (D4 L2).
- OL have won 10 points out of 12 in their last four Ligue 1 games (W3 D1).
- Lyon have won 11 points despite being led, more than any other team. They haven't lost a game at home after taking the lead.
- Only Juventus and Chelsea (11) have been awarded more penalties this season than Lyon (10) in the European Top 4 + L1.
- Paris SG have won their last three away games in Ligue 1, best current streak.
- Paris SG have scored in each of their last eight league games, best current run.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has failed to score in two L1 games in a row for the first time this season.