Premier League and Championship Opta Facts - 23rd February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Man Utd have won eight of their last nine Premier League matches at Old Trafford and have kept seven clean sheets in their last eight Premier League games on home soil, including the last five in a row.
- Man Utd v West Ham at Old Trafford has never ended as a draw in the Premier League, the Red Devils winning 12 and the Hammers two, both by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Wayne Rooney has scored in each of his last five Premier League games at Old Trafford, tallying eight goals in that run.
- West Ham have won none of their last 12 Premier League matches away from home.
- The Hammers have only kept one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League games away from home.
- Sir Alex Ferguson's side have won the last four league meetings with West Ham and kept clean sheets in the last three.
- Doncaster have failed to score in six of their last eight meetings with Leicester, although prior to this season, the sides hadn't met since 1956.
- Rovers have enjoyed just one win in their last 17 clashes with the Foxes.
- Leicester players have been caught offside a division-high 146 times.
- Doncaster have kept three clean sheets in their last four league games.
- The Foxes are unbeaten in their last six league games, although four have been drawn.
- Ipswich have won on their last two visits to Glanford Park, both by a 2-1 scoreline (in all competitions).
- The Iron have enjoyed just one victory in their 10 games against the Tractor Boys (in all competitions).
- The Iron have shipped 58 goals in the league this season, more than any other Championship side.
- Daryl Murphy has bagged three goals in his four games for Ipswich since moving on loan from Sunderland.
- Gary Hooper has bagged three goals in his last two games for The Iron.