Premier League Opta Facts – January 11th
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Tottenham Hotspur v Everton
- Six of the eight goals scored in the last three meetings between Everton and Spurs have been netted in the opening 30 minutes.
- Rafael van der Vaart scored an equalising goal in both matches against Everton last season.
- Spurs have won just one of their last eight Premier League games against the Toffees (W1 D4 L3).
- Everton have won three and lost just one of their last five Premier League trips to White Hart Lane.
- Everton have only won back to back away games once in the last two and half seasons of Premier League football.
- Tottenham have conceded 999 goals in Premier League history.
- Spurs have more points after 19 games (42) than any team had managed at the same stage of season 2010-11.
- Tottenham have only once had a better league record after 19 games in the top flight (W13 D3 L3), that was 1960-61 (W17 D1 L1), the last time they won the league title.
- Spurs have lost just one of their last 17 Premier League matches.
- Harry Redknapp's side have earned 22 points from the last 24 available at White Hart Lane and kept four clean sheets in their last five on home soil.