Premier League Opta Facts - 11-13 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aston Villa v West Bromwich Albion
- Villa are unbeaten in eight meetings with the Baggies in the Premier League: four wins and four draws.
- The Baggies have taken only 12 points from 18 Premier League midlands derbies, fewer than any other side.
- West Brom haven't won away at Villa in the league since May 1979, a run of 12 games without a victory, losing seven and drawing five games.
- Villa have only won one of their last six Premier League home matches.
- West Brom have only won two of their last 24 Premier League away matches.
- It is 14 Premier League matches since West Brom last kept a clean sheet.
- West Brom are six points better off after 16 games than in any of their previous four Premier League campaigns.
Everton v Wigan Athletic
- Everton have won six and lost one of the last seven Premier League meetings with Wigan.
- Yakubu has scored three goals in five Premier League appearances against Wigan.
- Everton have scored just one goal in each of their last four Premier League home matches.
- Wigan have won just one of their last 15 Premier League away matches.
- The Toffees had lost just one of their previous 18 Premier League games at Goodison Park before losing the last two.
- Everton have won none of their last six Premier League matches.
- Wigan have only won one of their last nine Premier League matches.
- Everton have scored 197 goals in Premier League north-west derbies.
- Louis Saha has had more shots without finding the net than any other player this season in the Premier League (30 - including blocked shots).
Fulham v Sunderland
- There have been just two goals scored in the last four Premier League matches between Fulham and Sunderland.
- Fulham have won just one of their last six Premier League home matches.
- Sunderland have won just two of their last 26 Premier League away games but their last victory came away in west London against Chelsea.
- Fulham have won just one of their last 12 Premier League matches.
- No player has attempted more shots without hitting the target in the Premier League this season than Sunderland's Ahmed Al-Muhammadi (14).
- 17 of the 32 games played by either Sunderland or Fulham in the Premier League this season have ended in a draw.
- Fulham have conceded more goals to African players than any other Premier League side this season (6).
Stoke City v Blackpool
- There have been 25 goals scored in the last six meetings in all competitions between Stoke and Blackpool.
- Stoke have only lost one of their last seven Premier League matches at the Britannia Stadium.
- Stoke are unbeaten in their last five Premier League matches.
- Blackpool have only lost one of their last six Premier League games.
- Ian Holloway's side have only kept one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League matches.
- Luke Varney has made more fouls without being booked than any other player so far this season (31).
West Ham United v Manchester City
- Blackpool are the only team to prevent West Ham from scoring at Upton Park in the last 11 Premier League games played there.
- The Hammers have only won two of their last nine Premier League home games.
- The Hammers have won just one of their last 10 matches against Manchester City in all competitions.
- There has been a total of just seven goals scored in the last seven matches in all competitions between City and West Ham at Upton Park.
- West Ham have only won one of their last 10 Premier League matches.
- City are unbeaten in their last six Premier League games and have kept four clean sheets, conceding just two goals.
- Carlos Tevez has scored 31 goals in his last 38 Premier League appearances.
Newcastle United v Liverpool
- Liverpool have won seven of the last eight Premier League games against Newcastle.
- The Reds have scored at least three times in each of their last four league meetings with Newcastle, for a total of 14 goals.
- Steven Gerrard has scored six goals in his last eight Premier League games against Newcastle.
- Dirk Kuyt has scored three goals in five Premier League starts against Newcastle.
- Ryan Babel has scored in his last two games against Newcastle at St James Park.
- Newcastle have won only one of their last seven Premier League home games.
- Liverpool have won just two of their last 17 Premier League away games.
- Newcastle have gone five games without a win since beating Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.
Bolton Wanderers v Blackburn Rovers
- Blackburn are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League games against Bolton, winning five of those matches.
- Bolton have failed to score in three of their last four matches against Blackburn.
- Bolton have only lost one of their last 10 Premier League games at the Reebok Stadium.
- Blackburn have shipped 11 goals in their last two Premier League away matches.
- Rovers' last four goals in the Premier League away from home have all been scored from the 80th minute onward.
- Five of Bolton's last six league defeats have been by a 0-1 scoreline.
- Bolton have only lost three of their last 17 Premier League matches.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Birmingham City
- Birmingham are unbeaten in their last nine league meetings with Wolves, winning four, including the last three in a row.
- It is 10 Premier League games since Wolves last kept a clean sheet at Molineux, but only one team (Arsenal) has prevented them from scoring in that period.
- Birmingham have won none of their last 13 Premier League away matches, but have drawn three of the last four.
- Wolves are the only side in the Premier League without a clean sheet so far this season.
- Wolves have lost five of their last six Premier League matches.
- Birmingham have lost just one of their last eight Premier League matches, drawing five of the other seven.
- Referee Martin Atkinson has awarded the most penalties (7) in the Premier League this season and the most red cards (7).
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea
- Chelsea have only won one of their last six Premier League away matches and failed to score in four in that run.
- After failing to beat Chelsea at home in the league between 1988 and 2005 (a run of 17 games), Spurs have since won three and lost none of the last four home league matches against the Blues.
- Only one team has won away at White Hart Lane in the last 19 Premier League matches there.
- The last two teams to win at Spurs in the Premier League were in the relegation zone at the time (Wigan and Wolves).
- Rafael van der Vaart has scored five goals in the last six Premier League matches at White Hart Lane.
- Chelsea have taken just five points from the last 18 available, their worst run since September 2000.
- It is 15 Premier League matches since Tottenham last kept a clean sheet in the Premier League.
Manchester United v Arsenal
- Arsenal's record in their last 10 games in all competitions against Man Utd and Chelsea is W0 D1 L9 F5 A22.
- Wayne Rooney scored in both Premier League meetings with Arsenal last season and has seven in 16 league games against the Gunners in total.
- Arsenal have had at least five players booked in each of their last three Premier League games at Old Trafford.
- Arsenal have only ever scored eight goals in 18 Premier League games at Old Trafford and no more than one in any single game.
- Arsenal have picked up 17 points on the road this season, the best away record in the Premier League.
- Man Utd have picked up the most points on their own turf of any team in the Premier League this season, 22.
- 10 of Dimitar Berbatov's 11 Premier League goals this season have been scored with Wayne Rooney on the pitch.
- The last time Arsenal lost a game where Howard Webb was the referee was at Old Trafford in April 2008. Since then the Gunners have won six and drawn three of the nine games with the Rotherham-based official in charge.