Premier League Opta Facts - 12-13 September
Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, bring you Opta Facts, the key statistics you'll need to make an informed choice with your football betting.
Blackburn Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Blackburn and Wolves shared 10 goals in their only two Premier League meetings, seven for Rovers.
- Only five of the last 19 league meetings between Wolves and Rovers have ended as home wins.
- Rovers have failed to score in four of their last five Premier League matches.
- Blackburn fans have gone five hours and two minutes without seeing their side score at Ewood Park.
- This is the first time Rovers have gone three home games in a row without scoring in the Premier League.
- Wolves have won just one of their 21 Premier League away games.
Liverpool v Burnley
- The last three meetings in all competitions between Liverpool and Burnley have all ended as 1-0 home wins.
- Burnley have failed to score in their last six visits to Anfield in all competitions.
- Liverpool have not lost back-to-back Premier League games at Anfield since January 2005.
- The Reds have conceded the first goal in three of their four league matches this season.
- Torres has scored 30 goals in 32 Premier League appearances at Anfield.
- Burnley have won just two of their last 13 league away games (excluding playoffs).
Manchester City v Arsenal
- Man City have lost more home games against Arsenal than any other opponent in the Premier League (10).
- Man City are yet to concede a Premier League goals this season while the Gunners are yet to keep a shut out.
- Arsenal have scored 41 goals in their last 14 Premier League games.
- The Gunners' last two Premier League defeats have come in Manchester.
- City have gone 15 games without a draw in the Premier League.
- If City keep a clean sheet, it will be the first time since 1915 that they have kept five in a row in the top-flight.
Portsmouth v Bolton Wanderers
- Kanu has scored in his last two games against Bolton at Fratton Park.
- Portsmouth have lost eight of their last 10 Premier League games and the last five in a row.
- Portsmouth have failed to score in eight of their last 10 league outings.
- Bolton have failed to score in six of their last nine Premier League matches.
- The Trotters have lost six and won none of their last 10 Premier League outings.
- Gary Megson's side have lost nine and won none of their last 12 Premier League away games.
Stoke City v Chelsea
- Chelsea have won their last five league meetings with Stoke.
- Nicolas Anelka has scored six goals in his last seven Premier League appearances.
- Chelsea have won 43 corners this season - more than any other team.
- Stoke have kept four clean sheets in their last six league matches, but conceded four goals in each of the other two games in that run.
- Since losing at home to Chelsea, Stoke have lost just twice and won 11 of their 18 league games at the Britannia.
- Should they win this match, Chelsea will equal their best ever sequence of wins in the Premier League - 10, set in January 2006.
- Chelsea have scored at least two goals in each of their last eight Premier League matches.
Sunderland v Hull City
- Sunderland have won the last four league meetings with Hull City.
- The Black Cats have conceded 38 corners this season - more than any other side.
- Sunderland have lost 11 of their last 16 Premier League matches.
- The Black Cats have lost five of their last seven league games at the Stadium of Light.
- Hull have only scored more than one goal in one of their last 25 Premier League matches, failing to score nine times and netting one goal on 15 occasions.
- The Tigers have picked up four points in their last two matches - more than in the previous 12 games put together.
Wigan Athletic v West Ham United
- West Ham have won three of their four visits to the DW Stadium in the Premier League and in fact, five of the eight meetings overall have resulted in away wins.
- Eight of the last 12 meetings in all competitions between Wigan and the Hammers have been away wins.
- The Hammers have kept clean sheets in three of their last four Premier League away matches.
- West Ham have won only one of their last 14 trips to the north west in the Premier League.
- Wigan have only won two of their last 15 Premier League games against visitors from London.
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United
- Spurs have lost 10 Premier League games at home to Man Utd - more than against any other opponent.
- Wayne Rooney has scored four goals in his last four league games against Spurs.
- Seven of the eight goals Man Utd have scored have been netted in the second half.
- Spurs have netted four goals in the final 15 minutes of games - more than any other side - the last two turned draws into wins.
- Spurs have not kept a clean sheet in their last six league outings.
- Tottenham are on their longest ever run of consecutive home wins in Premier League history - 8.
Birmingham City v Aston Villa
- Villa have won the last four league meetings with Birmingham.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored in his last two appearances against Birmingham.
- The Blues are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League games at St Andrews.
- Villa have won three of their last four league matches.
- Villa have won five of their last six Midlands derbies away from home
- Birmingham have won none of their last five Premier League home Midlands derbies.
Fulham v Everton
- Everton won both league meetings with Fulham last season.
- The Toffees' win against the Whites on the final day of last season ended a run of 15 consecutive home wins in Premier League meetings between the two sides.
- Fulham have lost three of their last four league games and scored only one goal in that run.
- Everton have kept eight clean sheets in their last 13 Premier League away matches.