Premier League Opta Facts - 12-14 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Manchester United v Manchester City
- United and City have drawn 49 matches in league history.
- City have failed to score in four of the last five league encounters with United.
- The Citizens have won just one of their last 26 league visits to Old Trafford.
- Only Arsenal (25) have earned more points away from home in the Premier League than Man City (22) this season, but they have won none of their last three.
- Man Utd have earned 37 points at home this season out of a possible 39, 10 more than the next best home record.
- Sir Alex Ferguson's side have not conceded a first half goal at Old Trafford in the Premier League since April 2010.
- Carlos Tevez has scored four goals in his last six appearances against Manchester United in all competitions.
- Tevez has scored six goals in his last four Premier League outings.
Arsenal v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Robin van Persie has scored eight goals in his last six Premier League matches.
- Arsenal have scored 10 goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season, more than any other team.
- The Gunners are the only team who have not conceded a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a game this season.
- Arsenal have taken 37 points from a possible 42 against teams currently in the bottom half of the table this season.
- Wolves have drawn the joint-fewest matches in the Premier League this season (3).
- There have been five red cards in the last seven Premier League games involving Arsenal.
Birmingham City v Stoke City
- Stoke City are the only team in the Premier League who have not scored a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a match this season.
- 77% of Stoke's goals have been netted in the second half of games, the highest percentage in the top flight.
- Stoke have drawn the joint-fewest matches in the Premier League this season (3).
- There have been just 25 goals scored at St Andrews in the Premier League, fewer than at any other ground in the top flight.
- Cameron Jerome has scored in each of his two Premier League appearances against Stoke.
- A clean sheet last time out against West Ham ended a run of nine games without a shutout for the Blues in the Premier League.
Blackburn Rovers v Newcastle United
- There were three goals scored from just four shots on target in the game when Blackburn beat Newcastle 2-1 at St James Park earlier this season.
- Blackburn are the only team in the Premier League yet to recoup any points from a game in which they have fallen behind this season.
- Blackburn have won the last six straight Premier League games against Newcastle.
- Jason Roberts has scored four goals in six Premier League games for Rovers against the Magpies.
- Newcastle have only scored more than once in just one of their last 18 Premier League away matches.
- Rovers have seen their defenders score eight goals, the joint-most of any team in the league.
- 70% of the goals Blackburn have conceded have come in the second half of games.
Blackpool v Aston Villa
- Blackpool scored two goals from just three shots on target against Villa earlier this season, but lost 2-3.
- Blackpool have scored seven goals from outside the box this season, more than any other team.
- Aston Villa have only lost one of their 11 Premier League games against teams in the bottom half of the table this season.
- Blackpool have only earned 11 points at Bloomfield Road, fewer than any other team on their own ground.
- Charlie Adam has scored in three of his last four Premier League appearances.
Liverpool v Wigan Athletic
- Raul Meireles has scored four goals in his last five Premier League appearances for Liverpool.
- The Reds have kept four clean sheets in a row in the Premier League.
- Wigan have won just one of their 13 Premier League games against teams in the top half of the table this season.
- James McCarthy has scored three goals in his last three Premier League matches.
- Dirk Kuyt has scored five goals in nine Premier League games against Wigan.
- Liverpool last kept five Premier League clean sheets in a row in September 2007 when the fifth game in that run was a 1-0 win over Wigan.
- Liverpool have taken more points than any other Premier League team since Kenny Dalglish was appointed as manager (13).
- The Latics haven't won back to back league games within the same season since March 2009.
Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur
- Sunderland have dropped more points from winning positions than any other team in the Premier League this season (17).
- Tottenham have recouped the most points from losing positions this season (17).
- Kieran Richardson has scored four goals in his last three Premier League appearances.
- Sunderland have won three and lost none of their last five Premier League home matches against Spurs.
- The Black Cats have only lost three of their last 23 Premier League games at the Stadium of Light.
- Spurs have only failed to score in two of their last 18 Premier League away matches.
- Harry Redknapp's side have only kept two clean sheets in their last 17 Premier League games on the road.
West Bromwich Albion v West Ham United
- West Brom have earned 99 points and scored 99 goals in the Premier League at the Hawthorns.
- West ham have lost only two of their 14 matches against teams currently in the bottom half of the Premier League table.
- The Baggies have kept just one clean sheet this season, fewer than any other team in the Premier League.
- The Baggies have only picked up a total of three bookings in the seven Premier League games against West Ham.
- West Ham have not kept a clean sheet in their last 21 Premier League away games.
Bolton Wanderers v Everton
- Bolton have lost none of their 13 Premier League games against teams from the bottom half of the table this season.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored in both of his Premier League appearances for Bolton.
- Louis Saha has scored six goals in his last three Premier League starts.
- Everton are the only team in the Premier League not to win a penalty this season.
- Bolton have committed more fouls than any other team in the Premier League (357).
- Ivan Klasnic has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against Everton.
- Marouane Fellaini has scored in two of his three Premier League appearances against Bolton.
Fulham v Chelsea
- Clint Dempsey has scored four goals in his last six Premier League appearances.
- Fulham are the only team in the Premier League who have not earned a red card in the Premier League this season.
- Fulham have won their last three Premier League home matches without conceding a goal.
- Chelsea have scored four goals in each of their last two Premier League away games.
- The Blues have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine Premier League games on the road.
- Didier Drogba has scored in three of the last four Premier League games against Fulham
- Four of the last five goals Fulham have scored against Chelsea in the Premier League have been netted in the opening 10 minutes of matches.
- Fulham have picked up just one point from six London derbies this season.