Premier League Opta Facts - 13-14 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aston Villa v Manchester United
- Aston Villa have won just one of the last 29 Premier League meetings with Manchester United.
- Villa have won none of the last 14 Premier League games against Manchester United at Villa Park, but have drawn the last two.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored four of the six goals that Villa have scored against Manchester United in the last 10 meetings with the Red Devils.
- The Red Devils have lost only one of their last 42 Premier League matches in the midlands since 1998: 0-1 at Wolves in January 2004.
- Aston Villa have lost only one of their last 15 Premier League home matches.
- 69% of the goals Villa have scored have been netted in the first half, the highest proportion in the top division.
Manchester City v Birmingham City
- Manchester City have drawn one and won five of their six Premier League home games against Birmingham.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has scored four goals in four Premier League appearances against Birmingham.
- Carlos Tevez has scored three goals in four Premier League games against Birmingham.
- Birmingham have won only one of their last 10 Premier League matches.
- The Midlanders have lost eight and won none of their last 11 Premier League away matches.
- Alex McLeish's team have kept just one clean sheet in their last 15 Premier League away games and they have conceded more than one goal in 12 of those matches.
- The Blues have only failed to score in two of their last 13 Premier League matches on the road.
Newcastle United v Fulham
- Newcastle have won one and lost three of their last five matches against Fulham at St James Park.
- Fulham have not won any of their last 24 Premier League away matches.
- Fulham have kept a clean sheet on their last three trips to the North East in the Premier League.
- However the Whites have only scored one goal in total in their last six league games in this part of the country.
- Newcastle have only kept a clean sheet in one of their last eight league matches at St James Park.
- Newcastle have picked up 27 yellow cards, more than any other side in the top division.
- 62% of the goals Fulham have conceded have come in the first half, the highest proportion in the top flight.
Stoke City v Liverpool
- Three of the four Premier League meetings between Liverpool and Stoke have ended as draws.
- The Potters have only scored one goal in the four Premier League matches against Liverpool.
- Stoke have only kept one clean sheet in their last 13 Premier League matches.
- Tony Pulis' side haven't won back to back Premier League home games since August 2009.
- The Potters have conceded exactly two goals in four of their last five Premier League games.
- The Reds have won only four of their last 22 Premier League games on the road.
- 85% of the goals Stoke have scored have come in the second half, the highest proportion in the top flight.
Tottenham Hotspur v Blackburn Rovers
- Blackburn have won just one of their last seven Premier League away games at White Hart Lane.
- Roman Pavlyuchenko has scored three goals in his two Premier League matches against Blackburn.
- Spurs have gone four games without a win in the Premier League, their longest run since January 2009.
- Harry Redknapp's team have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League matches.
- Five of Spurs' last six home defeats have all been by a 0-1 scoreline, including the last three in a row.
- Rafael van der Vaart has scored in all six of his appearances at White Hart Lane in all competitions.
- Blackburn have committed the most fouls in the top flight (176) while Spurs have conceded the fewest (130)
West Ham United v Blackpool
- The Hammers are unbeaten in 16 meetings with Blackpool at home in all competitions since losing 2-1 in the old Division Two back in April 1934.
- Ian Holloway's side have allowed their opponents 81 shots on target against them, more than any other team.
- West Ham have the joint-worst home record in the Premier League this term, with five points and a goal difference of -4, just ahead of Blackpool with five points and a goal difference of -1.
- West Ham have made their worst ever start to a Premier League season, being two points worse off than their previous low set last season.
- The Hammers have won only one of their last seven Premier League matches at Upton Park.
Wigan Athletic v West Bromwich Albion
- In the last four league seasons where Wigan and West Brom have met, either both sides have won their home games or both sides have won away.
- Four of the five league meetings between these two sides in Wigan have ended 1-0.
- West Brom have only won one of their last 22 Premier League away games.
- Wigan have only won one of their last eight Premier League matches at the DW Stadium.
- The Latics have only kept one clean sheet in their last nine Premier League home matches.
- This is West Brom's best ever start to a Premier League game by five points, ahead of season 2008-09.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bolton Wanderers
- Bolton have won five of the last seven league meetings with Wolves.
- Bolton have found the net in seven of their last eight games at Molineux in all competitions.
- Both of Johan Elmander's away goals for Bolton in the league last season came in the Midlands: one at Wolves and one at Aston Villa, though the Trotters lost both games.
- Bolton are the first team ever to draw four consecutive matches by a 1-1 scoreline away from home.
- Four of Bolton's goals have been netted by substitutes, a joint-league high along with Chelsea.
- Bolton have drawn seven matches so far, a joint-league high along with Sunderland and Fulham.
Chelsea v Sunderland
- Chelsea will set a new Premier League record of 12 consecutive wins by one team against a single opponent if they beat Sunderland.
- The Blues have scored 18 goals in their last four Premier League games against the Black Cats.
- Nicolas Anelka has scored six goals in three games for Chelsea against Sunderland.
- The Pensioners have not conceded a goal in the last 871 minutes of Premier League football at Stamford Bridge.
- Sunderland have only won one of their last 24 Premier League away matches, but have drawn four of the last five.
- The Black Cats have lost only one of their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Sunderland have failed to score on eight of their last 10 trips to London in the top flight.
Everton v Arsenal
- Everton haven't won any of the last six Premier League meetings with Arsenal, winning only two points during this run.
- Robin van Persie has scored four goals in six appearances against Everton in the Premier League.
- Everton have only scored 15 goals in 18 Premier League home games against Arsenal.
- Before this weekend's matches, Arsenal had picked up more points (11) away from home than any other side in the Premier League.
- Everton have only lost one of their last 18 Premier League matches at Goodison Park.
- Chelsea are the only team to stop Arsenal scoring away from home in the last 12 Premier League away games for the Gunners.
- Arsenal haven't kept three consecutive clean sheets away from home in the Premier League since May 2005.