Premier League Opta Facts - 20-22 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur
- Tottenham won the last Premier League north London derby after going 20 games and the whole of the 2000s without a victory over Arsenal.
- Tottenham have gone 68 Premier League games away from home without a victory over Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or Manchester United.
- Spurs have only kept one clean sheet in their last 23 Premier League matches versus Arsenal.
- Spurs and Arsenal have played out 16 draws in the Premier League era, more than any other fixture in the competition.
- Robin van Persie has scored three goals in his last three Premier League starts against Tottenham.
- Jermaine Jenas has scored four goals in his last seven appearances against Arsenal in all competitions.
Birmingham City v Chelsea
- Birmingham City have failed to score in nine of the 12 Premier League meetings with Chelsea and scored just four goals in total against the Londoners.
- The Midlanders have drawn five of the 12 Premier League meetings with four of those being 0-0.
- Alex McLeish's side have drawn their last seven matches at home to the "Big Four" of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.
- Birmingham have only lost one of their last 21 Premier League matches at St Andrews.
- Chelsea have failed to score in three of their last four Premier League away matches.
- Birmingham have only lost one of their 10 home Premier League games against London sides since the arrival of Alex McLeish.
- Chelsea are one of only two teams who have not lost any points from winning positions this season.
Blackpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Blackpool have not beaten Wolves in any of the last 14 meetings between the two teams in all competitions.
- Wolves are unbeaten in their last nine league visits to Bloomfield Road winning five and drawing four of those trips to the seaside.
- Wolves have only won four out of 44 Premier League away matches and it is nine on the road since they last tasted victory.
- Blackpool have won only one of their five Premier League home matches.
- Ian Holloway's sides have failed to keep any clean sheets in their Premier League home matches, but no visiting side has prevented Blackpool from scoring on their own patch.
- Wolves have only won one and lost eight of their last 10 Premier League matches.
- If Blackpool have been ahead at half-time, they have gone on to win the game this season; if they have not, they have not won.
Bolton Wanderers v Newcastle United
- Bolton have only lost one of their last eight Premier League home matches.
- Bolton have won six of the last seven Premier League matches at home to Newcastle United.
- The Magpies have won three of their last four Premier League matches after winning only three of the previous 32 on the road at this level.
- Bolton have scored 21 goals so far this season; more than they have ever managed in a Premier League season after 13 matches.
- Of Johan Elmander's 14 goals in the Premier League, only two have been netted at the Reebok Stadium.
- Bolton have gone 12 games without a clean sheet in the Premier League.
Manchester United v Wigan Athletic
- Wayne Rooney has scored nine goals in 11 games in all competitions against Wigan and four in his last four appearances.
- Dimitar Berbatov has scored five goals in eight Premier League appearances against Wigan.
- Manchester United have won all 11 matches they have played against Wigan in all competitions scoring 35 goals and conceding just four.
- Wigan have only won one of their last 13 Premier League away matches.
- Wigan have won none and lost 18 of their 20 Premier League away games at the "Big Four".
- United have won 15 and lost just one of their last 17 Premier League matches at Old Trafford.
- It is 17 Premier League matches since Manchester United last failed to score at home and in only one of those games did they fail to score at least twice.
- 87% of the goals Manchester United have conceded have been shipped in the second half, the highest proportion in the Premier League.
West Bromwich Albion v Stoke City
- Stoke have won six and lost none of the last seven league meetings with West Brom.
- Ricardo Fuller has scored five goals in his last four games for Stoke City against the Baggies.
- West Brom have only kept two clean sheets in their last 14 Premier League home games, both of them coming against Sunderland.
- Stoke have lost six and won one of their last seven Premier League away matches.
- Stoke are one of only two teams who have not lost any points from winning positions this season.
- 87% of the goals Stoke have scored this season have come in the second half, the highest proportion in the Premier League.
- Both Stoke and West Brom have only been leading in one of their respective 13 Premier League games at half-time this season.
Liverpool v West Ham United
- West Ham have won none of their last 24 Premier League away matches.
- The Hammers have only kept one clean sheet in their last 23 Premier League away games.
- Fernando Torres has scored five goals in four Premier League appearances against West Ham.
- West Ham have failed to score in 12 of their 15 Premier League visits to Anfield.
- The Hammers have failed to win in their last 38 league visits to Anfield since September 1963, failing to score in 27 of those games.
- Liverpool have only won four of their last nine Premier League home games.
- West Ham have drawn all five games against teams starting the weekend in the bottom half of the Premier League table.
- Fernando Torres has hit 44 goals in 47 Premier League appearances at Anfield.
Blackburn Rovers v Aston Villa
- Rovers' win at Ewood Park against Wigan ended a run of four home matches without a win for Blackburn.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored in three of the last four Premier League games against Blackburn.
- Blackburn and Villa have met six times since the start of last season, twice in the league, three times in the League Cup and once in the FA Cup with Villa all four Cup games and Rovers the two in the league.
- Rovers have only won two of the last 12 meetings in all competitions with Aston Villa while the Midlanders have won nine.
- There have been five goals scored in the last 10 minutes of the last four league meetings between Rovers and Villa.
- Aston Villa have dropped more points from winning positions (12) than any other team in the Premier League.
Fulham v Manchester City
- Manchester City have only lost two of their last 13 Premier League away matches.
- Fulham have only ever won one of the eight Premier League home matches against Manchester City.
- None of the last seven Premier League meetings between Manchester City and Fulham has seen a home victory.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has scored four goals in five Premier League appearances against Fulham.
- Danny Murphy has scored three goals in five Premier League games against City for Fulham all between the 75th and 79th minute.
- Clint Dempsey has scored three goals in his last two Premier League starts against Manchester City.
- 62% of the goals Fulham have conceded have been netted in the first half, the highest proportion in the top division.
Sunderland v Everton
- Sunderland have only lost one of their last 16 Premier League matches at the Stadium of Light, including a 1-1 draw with Everton at the start of this run.
- The Black Cats have kept three clean sheets in a row at home and have not conceded for five hours and 47 minutes since Cesc Fabregas' fluke in the match versus Arsenal.
- Sunderland have only scored one goal in their last five Premier League games against Everton.
- Sunderland are without a win in 11 league games against the Toffees.
- Everton have only won one, but only lost two of their last seven Premier League away games.
- Asamoah Gyan has scored four goals in his last three Premier League appearances.
- The Black Cats have only had four different goalscorers in the Premier League this season, fewer than any other side.
- Tim Cahill has scored four goals in his last seven Premier League appearances for Everton.