Premier League Opta Facts - 24-25 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
- Man Utd have won 13 and lost none of the last 17 Premier League games against Tottenham.
- Spurs have won none of the last 66 Premier League away games against the "Big Four" of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.
- Spurs have won none of their last 23 trips to Old Trafford to play Man Utd in all competitions.
- Wayne Rooney has scored five goals in his last five Premier League matches against Tottenham.
- In the last four Premier League meetings with Spurs, Man Utd have never scored the first goal, but they have won two and drawn two of those games.
- Spurs have won seven of their last eight Premier League matches.
- Man Utd have dropped just three points from winning positions this season - fewer than any other team.
Bolton Wanderers v Portsmouth
- Matt Taylor has scored four goals in his last six appearances in this fixture, two while at Portsmouth and two as a Bolton player.
- In each of the six previous seasons where Bolton and Portsmouth have met, one of the meetings has ended with a 1-0 scoreline.
- Bolton have drawn none of their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Both Pompey and the Trotters ended a run of four Premier League matches without scoring when they netted in their respective games last weekend.
- 21 of the 24 points Portsmouth have earned this season have come in games against the teams in the bottom eight
- The Trotters have averaged just 0.71 goals per game under Owen Coyle this season, compared to 1.44 per game under Gary Megson.
Hull City v Sunderland
- Sunderland have won all three Premier League games against Hull City and the last five league matches in a row against the Tigers.
- Sunderland have failed to score in four of their last six away matches.
- Sunderland have won none and lost 12 of their last 16 Premier League away matches.
- Hull City have won fewer games against teams in the bottom half of the table than any other side in the top flight.
- Sunderland have picked up more cards than any other team, 71 yellows and six reds.
- Darren Bent has scored the first goal of the game on 13 occasions in the Premier League this season.
- Darren Bent has scored nine goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season and no Premier League team can beat that tally.
West Ham United v Wigan Athletic
- Three of the last four meetings between Wigan and West Ham ended as 1-0 wins and the other a 2-1 victory.
- West Ham's win over Wigan at Upton Park last season ended a run of four games without a win when the Latics have visited East London.
- Wigan have won none and lost five of their last six Premier League away matches.
- West Ham have won one and lost seven of their last nine Premier League matches.
- Roberto Martinez's side have only kept one clean sheet in their last 16 Premier League away games, shipping 44 goals.
- West Ham have seen eight opposition players sent off this season, more than any other team in the top flight.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Blackburn Rovers
- There have been 14 goals in the three Premier league meetings between Wolves and Blackburn, with at least four in each match.
- Blackburn's last two visits to Molineux have ended as draws
- Wolves have failed to score in seven of their last eight Premier League matches at home.
- There has been just one goal in the last four Premier League games involving Wolves.
- Blackburn have drawn seven games 0-0 this season, more than any other side in the top flight.
- Rovers have won just one of their last 11 Premier League away matches.
- Blackburn have kept clean sheets in their last two away games; they haven't mustered three in a row on the road in the top flight since January 2006.
Arsenal v Manchester City
- Arsenal have taken just three points from seven games against the teams in the current top five - fewer than any of the other four clubs.
- The Gunners have won just one of seven Premier League matches against teams from the top half of the table since the turn of the year.
- Nicklas Bendtner has scored nine goals in his last 12 matches in all competitions.
- Carlos Tevez has scored 20 goals in his last 19 Premier League matches.
- The Gunners have won 10 and lost none of the 12 Premier League home games against Man City.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has scored five goals in his last three appearances when Arsenal have played against City in the league, four in two games for Arsenal and one in the reverse fixture earlier this season.
- City are unbeaten in their last five away matches, winning the last two; they haven't won three road trips in a row since April 2007 (a run that ended at the Emirates with a 1-3 defeat).
- Arsenal have won their last five Premier League games at the Emirates and conceded just one goal in that run.
Aston Villa v Birmingham City
- Birmingham have not won any games by more than a single goal margin this season.
- Birmingham have won just one game against the teams in the top half of the table going into this weekend.
- Villa have won the last five Premier League matches against Birmingham.
- Martin O'Neill's side are unbeaten in their last seven matches at Villa Park but have won one and drawn six of those games.
- Birmingham have won none of their last seven Premier League matches.
- The Blues have won one and lost six of their last seven Premier League away games.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored in each of his three Premier league starts against the Blues.
Burnley v Liverpool
- Liverpool have only won back to back Premier League games once in 2010.
- The Reds have scored just four goals in their last 10 Premier League away matches.
- Burnley have won one and lost nine of their last 11 Premier League matches.
- Burnley have only failed to score in one of their 17 Premier League home games.
- The Clarets have kept just three clean sheets this season, fewer than any other team in the top division.
- Liverpool have kept three consecutive clean sheets in the league against Burnley.
- Burnley have lost just one of the last nine meetings with Liverpool at Turf Moor in all competitions.
Everton v Fulham
- Everton are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League games at Goodison Park, winning seven of those matches.
- 16 of the 17 meetings between Everton and Fulham, have seen the home side win.
- Tim Cahill has scored four goals in his last five Premier League games and netted Everton's goal in the 1-2 defeat at Craven Cottage earlier this season.
- Fulham have won none of their last 16 Premier League away matches.
- Fulham have failed to score in their last seven Premier League away matches.
- 71% of the goals Fulham have scored have come in the second half, the highest proportion in the top flight.
Chelsea v Stoke City
- Stoke have dropped more points from winning positions (22) than any other team this season.
- Chelsea have recouped more points from losing positions (15) than any other side in the top flight.
- Chelsea have won their last six league games against Stoke City.
- Stoke are unbeaten in their last six Premier League away games.
- Two of Stoke's three Premier League away wins this season have come in London.
- Chelsea have won 17 and lost just one of their last 19 Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge.
- It is 19 matches in the top flight since Chelsea last failed to score on home soil.