Premier League Opta Facts - 25th-26th February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers
- Frank Lampard has scored more goals against Bolton than against any other team in the Premier League (11).
- Only Robbie Fowler (12) has ever scored more PL goals vs the Trotters than Lampard (11).
- Bolton have won none of their last 16 Premier League games against Chelsea (W0 D3 L13).
- Bolton have drawn two and lost three of their last five league visits to Stamford Bridge but all three defeats were by just a one-goal margin.
- The Blues have won just three of their last eight Premier League games at Stamford Bridge.
- Bolton have kept just one clean sheet in their last 38 Premier League away games.
- The last time Chelsea had fewer points after 25 games in the Premier League was season 2000-01 (37).
- Bolton have kept just one clean sheet in their last 14 Premier League games.
- Chelsea have kept just two clean sheets in their last 11 league fixtures.
Newcastle United v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Newcastle are unbeaten in their five Premier League games with Wolves (W2 D3).
- Wolves have scored one goal in each of their five Premier League games against Newcastle.
- Newcastle have won their last three home games in a row; they haven't won won four on the trot since October 2007.
- Victory in their last away game ended a run of 10 on the road in the Premier League without a win for Wolves.
- Wolves have recouped the most points from losing positions in the Premier League this season (13).
- They've needed that resilience as they have trailed in 21 of their 25 league games, more than any other side.
- Wolves are the only team in the Premier League without a goal from a shot outside the box.
- In contrast, they have conceded the highest percentage of goals of goals from long range (27%).
- Newcastle have conceded the joint-most penalties in the Premier League (8).
- Wolves have gone 22 Premier League games without a clean sheet.
Queens Park Rangers v Fulham
- QPR have failed to score in their last five games against west London neighbours Fulham (in all competitions).
- Rangers suffered their heaviest ever Premier League defeat when they lost 6-0 to Fulham earlier this season at Craven Cottage.
- QPR have lost five of their last seven Premier League home games.
- Fulham have won just one of their last 12 Premier League away games (W1 D5 L6).
- QPR have dropped the most points from wining positions this season (15) and 13 of those have been relinquished on home soil.
- Rangers have scored the highest percentage of first half goals in the top flight this season (56%).
- QPR have gone 16 games without a clean sheet in the Premier League.
- Mark Hughes' side have won just one of their last 13 Premier League games.
- Fulham haven't kept a clean sheet in their last nine league games.
- 39% of the goals Fulham have conceded this season have been shipped in the final 15 minutes of games, the highest percentage in the top flight.
West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland
- Nicklas Bendtner has scored three Premier League goals against West Bromwich Albion; his joint-highest tally against any club.
- West Brom have lost five and won none of their last six Premier League games at the Hawthorns.
- Nobody has picked up fewer points on home soil than the Baggies this season (8) and West Brom have also scored the fewest home goals (9).
- Sunderland have won three of their last four Premier League away games (W3 L1)
- The Black Cats have conceded the highest percentage of headed goals in the top flight this season (31%).
- West Brom have kept just one clean sheet in their last 17 Premier League games.
- Sunderland are the only team not to score from the penalty spot this season.
- Sunderland have made more tackles (552) than any other Premier League side.
- Seb Larsson has fired in more direct free kicks on target than any other player (8) and scored the most goals via this route (3).
- West Brom have scored the joint-highest percentage of goals in the opening 15 minutes of games (21% along with Liverpool).
Wigan Athletic v Aston Villa
- Villa's win earlier this season was the first time in 11 Premier League meetings that the home side had won this fixture.
- Only against Everton (six goals) has Agbonlahor scored more often than against Wigan (5).
Aston Villa have lost just one of their last seven Premier League meetings with Wigan (W4 D2 L1).
- Wigan have won none of their last 10 Premier League games at the DW Stadium (W0 D4 L6).
- The Latics have scored only eight goals in total in their last 10 home Premier League games.
- Aston Villa have lost just one of their last six Premier League away games (W3 D2 L1).
- 35% of Wigan's goals have come from shots outside the box, the highest percentage in the top flight.
- Villa have only kept one clean sheet in their last 12 Premier League matches.
- Wigan have only kept one clean sheet in their last 22 top flight games.
- 32% of the goals Aston Villa have conceded have come from corners, a higher percentage than any other team.
Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers
- Manchester City have lost none of their last eight Premier League games against Blackburn (W5 D3 L0), winning four of the last five.
- Manchester City have earned 64 points from the last 66 available on home soil and won the last 17 in a row at the Etihad Stadium.
- The Citizens have kept four clean sheets in their last five Premier League home games.
- Blackburn have won just two of their last 21 Premier League away games (W2 D8 L11).
- Rovers have kept just one clean sheet in their last 31 matches on the road.
- Yakubu has the best conversion rate of shots into goals of any regular player in the Premier League this season (38%).
- 79% of the goals Man City have conceded have come in the second half games, the highest percentage in the Premier League.
- Joe Hart has the best saves to shots ratio of any regular goalkeeper this season, saving 79% of shots on target faced.
- Paul Robinson has the worst saves to shots ratio of any regular goalkeeper this season, preventing just 52% of accurate attempts from beating him.
- Man City have kept seven clean sheets in their last 10 Premier League matches.
Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur
- Rafael van der Vaart has scored four goals in total in three Premier League games against Arsenal.
- Since Harry Redknapp joined Tottenham, Spurs have won three, drawn three and lost two of the eight meetings in all competitions against Arsenal.
- Tottenham have kept just one clean sheet in their last 32 matches in all competitions against the Gunners.
- In all three visits to the Emirates, Spurs under Harry Redknapp have found themselves two goals down at some stage, but have won one, drawn one and lost one of those games.
- Spurs have lost just one of the last seven league games against the Gunners (W3 D3 L1) and won three of the last four (W3 D1 L0).
- Robin van Persie has scored four goals in his last five starts against Tottenham in the Premier League.
- Gareth Bale has netted three times against Arsenal, his joint-highest tally against any opponent in the Premier League (along with Wigan).
- Arsenal have picked up the fewest points in the head to heads between the top seven teams in the Premier League this season (4).
- The Gunners have scored 248 goals in London derbies under Arsene Wenger.
- Spurs victory at the Emirates last season ended a run of 17 away league games against the Gunners without a win for the Lilywhites.
- Only David Silva (12) has more assists than Emmanuel Adebayor (10) in the Premier League this season.
Norwich City v Manchester United
- The last four games in all competitions between Norwich and Man Utd at Carrow Road have ended with a 2-0 scoreline, as did the meeting earlier this season at Old Trafford.
- After not keeping a clean sheet all season, the Canaries have kept shut outs in their last two home games.
- Norwich have lost just one of their last six home games in the Premier League (W3 D2 L1).
- Manchester United have lost just one of their last 13 Premier League away games (W8 D4 L1).
- Only Norwich City have scored more headed goals (14) than Manchester United (11) this season.
- Five of Javier Hernandez's eight Premier League goals this season have been the opening goal of the game.
- Manchester United have posted the best shooting accuracy figures in the Premier League this season (53%) and best conversion rate (20%).
- The Red Devils have kept the most clean sheets in the Premier League this season (12) while only Blackburn (0) have kept fewer than Norwich (2).
- Grant Holt has committed more fouls than any other player so far this season (60).
- Norwich have scored more goals from crosses than any other Premier League side (20).
Stoke City v Swansea City
- Swansea have won the last four games with Stoke in all competitions.
- Stoke have won just two of their last eight Premier League home games (W2 D2 L4).
- In their last eight away games, Swansea have either scored twice or not at all.
- Tony Pulis' side have conceded the highest percentage of goals in the first half (55%).
- Stoke have fired in fewer shots on target than any other team in the Premier League (64) and have the worst shooting accuracy (34%).
- Stoke have been caught offside fewer times than any other team in the Premier League (34).
- Stoke have conceded the most goals from the penalty spot this season (7).
- Ryan Shawcross has made more defensive clearances than any other player in the top flight this term (318).
- Stoke have won just one of their last nine Premier League games (W1 D3 L5).
- Ashley Williams has blocked more shots than any other player this season (33).