Premier League Opta Facts 28 Nov – 29 Nov
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Blackburn Rovers v Stoke City
- Blackburn have won five of the last six league meetings with Stoke City.
- Rovers have won the last five league meetings with the Potters at Ewood Park.
- Stoke have taken 10 points from their last five league games.
- Stoke have kept just five clean sheets in 25 Premier League away games.
- The Potters have thrown away more points from winning positions than any other side this season, 12.
- Blackburn Rovers have gone 10 games without a draw.
Fulham v Bolton Wanderers
- Fulham have won seven and lost none of their eight home Premier League meetings with Bolton.
- Bolton would be 10th this season if only away games counted, despite playing fewer road games than any other Premier League side (5).
- Wanderers have kept only one clean sheet in their last 18 Premier League away games.
- Clint Dempsey has scored five goals in his last five Premier League matches.
- Over the past six games, only Chelsea (15) and Arsenal (13) have picked up more points than Fulham (11).
- Over the past six games, only Wolves (3) have picked up fewer points than Bolton (4).
Manchester City v Hull City
- Stephen Ireland scored three goals in the two Premier League meetings with Hull City last season.
- Five of the last six league meetings between Man City and Hull have ended as home wins.
- Man City have drawn their last six Premier League matches - the all-time top-flight record is seven in a row.
- Manchester City have kept only one clean sheet in their last nine league games.
- The only away team to win at Eastlands in 2009 is Fulham.
- Hull have taken seven points from their last three games, their best run since October 2008.
Portsmouth v Manchester United
- Portsmouth have failed to score in their last three Premier League games against Man Utd.
- Pompey have won three and lost two of their six Premier League games at home to Manchester United, drawing the other game.
- United have won only three of their last six league games.
- United have lost their last two Premier League away games, they have not lost three in a row since New Years Day 1996.
- Man Utd have conceded only five away goals in the Premier League this season, fewer than any other team.
- Over the past six league games, Portsmouth (7) have picked up only three points fewer than Manchester United (10).
West Ham United v Burnley
- Burnley have won none of the last nine meetings with West Ham in all competitions
- West Ham have conceded at least two goals in eight of their last nine league games.
- West Ham have won a joint-league low one home game this season.
- Either West Ham, or their opponents, or both have scored exactly two goals in the last seven Premier League games at Upton Park.
- Burnley have conceded 20 goals in five away games this season, an average of four per game.
- Only Hull have picked up as few points on the road as the Clarets this season (1).
Wigan Athletic v Sunderland
- Wigan have won four and lost only one of the six Premier League meetings with Sunderland.
- Darren Bent scored in his first Premier League appearances against Wigan for Charlton and Tottenham.
- Wigan have not kept a clean sheet in eight games and have conceded 14 times in the last three matches.
- The Latics are unbeaten in their last four Premier League games at the DW Stadium.
- Sunderland have won only one of their last 16 Premier League away games.
- Two of Sunderland's last three away wins in the top-flight have been in the north west.
Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur
- Four of the last five Premier League meetings between Villa and Spurs have ended with a 2-1 scoreline.
- Five of Spurs' last seven Premier League away wins have been by two goals to one.
- Jermain Defoe has scored four goals in his last four Premier League starts against Villa.
- Villa have gone eight Premier League games without a clean sheet.
- Martin O'Neill's side have taken 13 points from their last five league games at Villa Park.
- Tottenham's Premier League games have seen 50 goals so far this season, only Arsenal's (51) have seen more.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Birmingham City
- Wolves have won none of the last seven league meetings with Birmingham City.
- Wolves have gone seven games without a win, the worst current run in the top-flight.
- Birmingham's league games have seen just 25 goals this season, the lowest total in the division.
- Only Chelsea (8) have kept more clean sheets than Birmingham (5) this season.
- Birmingham are unbeaten in their last four Premier League games. They have not gone five undefeated in the top-flight since October 2004.
- Birmingham have conceded at least two goals in 15 of their last 21 Premier League away games.
Everton v Liverpool
- There have been more red cards (17) in this fixture than in any other in Premier League history.
- Seven of those red cards have come in the last seven Premier League meetings at Goodison Park and have all been Everton players.
- Liverpool have won six and lost just one of the last nine Premier League meetings with Everton.
- Fernando Torres has scored three goals in three Premier League appearances against Everton.
- The Reds have lost their last three Premier League away games. They have not lost four in a row since October 2006.
- Everton have conceded 23 goals in 13 games this season, only in 1994-95 have they had a worse record (24 goals).
Arsenal v Chelsea
- Didier Drogba has scored eight goals in his last eight appearances in all competitions against Arsenal.
- In the last 11 meetings between Chelsea and Arsenal, Drogba has played eight times and Chelsea have won seven and drawn one. In his absence in three games, Arsenal have won two and Chelsea none.
- Arsenal have won just four of the last 19 league meetings with main rivals Aston Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United or Tottenham.
- Manuel Almunia has kept just one clean sheet in seven Premier League appearances this season.
- Since Andrei Arshavin joined Arsenal, he has started 20 Premier League games winning 14 and losing only one - but the Gunners have lost three of the five games where he hasn't started.