Premier League Opta Facts - 30 Jan - 1 Feb
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Birmingham City v Tottenham Hotspur
- Robbie Keane has scored six goals in his last eight Premier League starts against Birmingham.
- Spurs have won only one of their five Premier League visits to St Andrews.
- Tottenham have won just one of their last six Premier League away matches.
- Spurs have failed to score in their last two Premier League away trips.
- There have been fewer goals (15) at St Andrews than at any other stadium in 2009-10, with the Blues scoring just nine goals in 11 games.
- Spurs have kept six clean sheets in their last seven Premier League matches.
- Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch have started 27 Premier League matches together and netted 27 goals in those games between them.
Fulham v Aston Villa
- Only one of the 17 Premier League meetings between the two sides has ended as an away win.
- Ashley Young has scored four Premier League goals against Fulham, more than against any other opponent.
- Fulham have only won three of their eight Premier League home games against Aston Villa, but tasted victory in the last two.
- The Whites are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League matches at Craven Cottage and have gone five hours and 25 minutes since last conceding a Premier League goal on home soil.
- Villa have won just four of their last 16 Premier League matches on the road.
- Fulham have lost their last four Premier League matches in a row, two short of their worst ever run in the competition set in March 2002.
- Villa have gone 389 minutes without a league goal. They have never gone five Premier League games without scoring.
Hull City v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Hull City have won three and lost just one of the last five league meetings with Wolves.
- Hull have won none of their last eight Premier League matches.
- Wolves have won just two of 29 Premier League away matches.
- Mick McCarthy's side have scored just once in their last four away trips in the top flight.
- The Tigers have lost just one of their last seven Premier League games at the KC Stadium.
- Hull have failed to score in five of their last seven Premier League outings.
- Wolves have failed to score in five of their last six Premier League matches and it is now six hours and 40 minutes since they last netted.
Liverpool v Bolton Wanderers
- Liverpool have won the last six straight Premier League meetings with Bolton.
- Steven Gerrard has scored in four of his last six Premier League matches against the Trotters.
- Liverpool have lost just two of their last 41 Premier League matches at Anfield.
- Bolton have only won two of their last 20 Premier League away games and none of the last six.
- Liverpool have kept four clean sheets in their last five Premier League matches.
- Bolton have kept fewer clean sheets (1) than any other side in the Premier League but they did manage their first shut out of the season in midweek against Burnley.
- Bolton have not won back-to-back Premier League matches since March 2009.
West Ham United v Blackburn Rovers
- West Ham have lost none of the last seven Premier League meetings with Blackburn.
- West Ham have won the last 10 straight meetings in all competitions with Blackburn at Upton Park and are unbeaten in the last 14.
- Blackburn have won one and lost 13 of their last 16 Premier League away matches.
- Rovers have scored just nine goals in their last 16 Premier League matches on the road.
- The Hammers haven't won back to back home games since January 2009.
- The clean sheet at home to Portsmouth on Boxing Day ended a run of 12 matches at Upton Park without a shut out for the Hammers.
- West Ham have won just one of their last eight Premier League matches.
Wigan Athletic v Everton
- Four of Paul Scharner's 13 Premier League goals have come against Everton - the only team he has scored more than once against.
- Wigan have kept just two clean sheets in nine league games at home in the Premier League this season.
- It is seven Premier League games since the Toffees kept a clean sheet on the road.
- Everton have drawn their last three Premier League away matches.
- Wigan have not recorded two successive results of the same kind in their last 17 league games.
- Everton are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League games, their best run since March 2008. They have only gone nine or more games unbeaten in the Premier League twice before.
Burnley v Chelsea
- Burnley have not met Chelsea at Turf Moor since April 1983 when they beat the Blues 3-0.
- Chelsea have won just two of their last seven Premier League away games and none of the last three.
- The last four Premier League matches at Turf Moor have all ended 1-1.
- Burnley have lost just one of their 10 Premier League home matches and scored in every single game.
- Burnley have won none of their last 11 Premier League matches and lost the last three in a row.
- Chelsea's record of 55 goals from 22 games is the second best return ever in the Premier League at that stage.
Manchester City v Portsmouth
- Pompey have not won away at Man City since August 1963, losing 10 and drawing five of the 15 visits in the interim.
- Man City have lost just one and won 16 of their last 20 Premier League matches at Eastlands.
- City have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine Premier League matches on home soil.
- Portsmouth have won just one of their last 23 Premier League away matches.
- Pompey have scored just five goals in their last 15 Premier League games on the road.
- Carlos Tevez has scored 10 goals in his last eight Premier League matches.
- There have been 43 goals scored in Man City's last 11 Premier League matches.
Arsenal v Manchester United
- Man Utd have won three and drawn one of the last four meetings in all competitions with the Gunners.
- Arsenal have scored exactly two goals in each of their three Premier League matches against United at the Emirates.
- Despite winning at the Emirates in the Champions League semi-final last season, United's recent record has been unexceptional with just one win and four defeats in their last nine league visits to the red half of north London.
- Arsenal have lost just two of their last 23 Premier League games at home, both to Chelsea.
- Man Utd have won just three of their last seven Premier League away games and kept just one clean sheet in that run.
- Wayne Rooney has netted 12 Premier League goals in his last 10 matches.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League games.
Sunderland v Stoke City
- Nine of the last 17 league meetings between Stoke and Sunderland have finished 1-0.
- Sunderland have lost just one of their last nine Premier League home matches, but have won just one of the last five.
- Stoke have won just one of their last eight Premier League matches.
- The Potters have won just one of their last 11 Premier League away matches.
- Tony Pulis' side have failed to score in their last four Premier League away matches.
- 63% of the goals Stoke have scored have been netted in the first half, the highest percentage in the Premier League.
- Sunderland have conceded 18 goals in their last six league games, an average of three per game.