Premier League Opta Facts - 30 Oct -1 Nov
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Arsenal v West Ham United
- West Ham have failed to score in five of their last six Premier League matches with Arsenal.
- There have been red cards in three of the last four Premier League matches between West Ham and Arsenal.
- West Ham are one of only six teams to win an away league match at the Emirates.
- Carlton Cole has scored more Premier League goals than any other player (38) without ever hitting more than one in a match.
- Manchester City are the only Premier League away team to keep a clean sheet at the Emirates Stadium in 2010.
- West Ham have scored exactly one goal in each of their last six Premier League games.
- Arsenal have won more penalties (4) and seen more opponents sent off (4) than any other side in the Premier League.
Blackburn Rovers v Chelsea
- Blackburn have scored just one goal in total in their last eight Premier League games against Chelsea.
- Nicolas Anelka has scored 10 goals in 14 Premier League appearances against Blackburn, more than against any other side.
- Didier Drogba has scored five goals in six Premier League appearances against Blackburn.
- Rovers have only won one of the last 11 matches against Chelsea in all competitions and that was on penalties in last season's Carling Cup.
- Florent Malouda has scored seven goals in his last eight Premier League starts for Chelsea.
- Rovers have won only one of their last eight Premier League games.
- Chelsea have gone 301 minutes without conceding a Premier League goal.
Everton v Stoke City
- Everton are unbeaten in their last 11 matches against Stoke in all competitions.
- The Toffees have won only three of their last seven Premier League games at home.
- Chelsea are the only team to have managed a clean sheet against Stoke in the Premier League this season.
- Everton are the only side not to have conceded a goal in the closing 15 minutes of games this season.
- Only Blackpool have conceded as many first half goals as Stoke (10) this season.
- 90% of Stoke's goals this season have come in the second half.
Fulham v Wigan Athletic
- There has only been a total of 14 goals in 10 Premier League meetings between Fulham and Wigan.
- Fulham are unbeaten in their last seven league games against Wigan, though five of the games have been draws.
- The Whites have kept only two clean sheets in their last 13 Premier League games.
- Fulham's last three goals have come in the first 33 minutes of games.
- Fulham's four home games this season have seen a total of 52 corners, an average of 13 per game.
- Wigan games have averaged only 8.2 corners per game this season, fewer than any other side.
- But Wigan's only previous trip to London this season saw their game at White Hart Lane produce a season-high 23 corners.
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
- Spurs have won none of their last 67 matches away from home against the Premier League's "Big Four" since August 1993 - Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal.
- Wayne Rooney has scored five goals in six Premier League appearances for Manchester United against Spurs.
- Manchester United have won 18 and lost none of their last 22 matches in the league against Tottenham.
- Manchester United have won three penalties in their last two Premier League home matches against Spurs.
- United have conceded two or more goals in five of their nine league games this season.
- United have scored in 58 of their last 60 Premier League home games.
- Spurs' last league win at Old Trafford came in December 1989 (1-0).
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City
- Carlos Tevez scored twice in this fixture last season.
- Wolves are the only Premier League team not to have kept a clean sheet this season.
- Wolves have not won since the opening day and have lost five of their last six games.
- City have gone three games without keeping a clean sheet.
- Manchester City have not won three successive Premier League away games since April 2007.
- No team has scored fewer second half goals than Wanderers this season, two.
- Christophe Berra has picked up three yellows and one red card in his last six Premier League appearances.
Aston Villa v Birmingham City
- Birmingham were unbeaten in the first six Premier League derbies with Villa, but have lost the last six in a row.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored in three of the last four derbies with Birmingham, each time in the last 15 minutes of games.
- The Blues have scored in five of their six Premier League games at Villa Park.
- Villa have gone 254 minutes without a Premier League goal.
- City have won only three of their last 19 Premier League games.
- Birmingham have won more Premier League midlands derbies away from home (7) than they have at St Andrews (5).
- All three of Lee Bowyer's Premier League bookings this season have come in away games.
Bolton Wanderers v Liverpool
- Liverpool have won the last seven Premier League meetings with Bolton.
- Ryan Babel has scored in two of his three Premier League appearances against Bolton.
- Steven Gerrard has scored seven goals against Bolton (only against Villa has he been more prolific) including in each of his last two visits to the Reebok Stadium.
- Liverpool have not scored a league goal that wasn't either scored or assisted by Gerrard or Torres since the opening day of the season.
- Eight of the Reds' nine Premier League goals this season have come in the second half.
- All five of Johan Elmander's goals in the Premier League this season have come away from home.
- Liverpool have won just one of their last 13 Premier League away matches.
Newcastle United v Sunderland
- Newcastle have won 49 league matches against Sunderland.
- Shola Ameobi has scored four goals in his last three Premier League appearances against Sunderland.
- Sunderland have only won one of the last 11 Premier League matches against Newcastle.
- Sunderland are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League games, their best run in the top flight since the 1999/00 campaign.
- Newcastle have lost only six of the 42 north east derbies they've played in the Premier League.
- Sunderland have seen more opponents yellow carded (23) than any other side this season.
- Sunderland have won only nine of their 55 Premier League games on a Sunday.
Blackpool v West Bromwich Albion
- West Brom have scored three goals in each of the last three league games against Blackpool.
- Both of last season's meetings in the Championship were won 3-2 with a penalty scored by Graeme Dorrans.
- West Brom have scored a penalty in each of their last three league games against Blackpool, each time in the 78th minute or later.
- West Brom have won only two of 17 Premier League games in November.
- West Brom have won none of their 10 Premier League games on a Monday.
- Blackpool's three Premier League home games have seen a total of 37 corners, an average of 12.3 per game.