Premier League Opta Facts: 4-5 April
In conjunction with Opta Sportsdata, Europe's largest sports information providers, we bring you Opta Facts on this weekend's Premier League.
The vital information you need to read to make a sound judgement in your football betting.
We highlight the key historical stats and facts for each of the Premier League matches including the big match on Sunday between champions Man Utd and Martin O'Neill's out-of-form Aston Villa side.
Arsenal v Manchester City
- City have never won away at Arsenal in the Premier League, losing nine and drawing two of their 11 visits.
- The Citizens last victory (in all competitions) away at Arsenal came back in October 1975, when they won an old First Division game 3-2.
- The Gunners are on a 16-game unbeaten streak in the league.
- Mark Hughes' side have won just one away game in the Premier League this season.
- Arsenal have only won three of their seven home games against teams in the top 10 this season.
- Cesc Fabregas has scored in both of his league games against Man City at the Emirates stadium.
Bolton Wanderers v Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough have yet to beat Bolton away in the Premier League (in eight visits), scoring just three times.
- Three of the last four league meetings between the two sides at the Reebok have ended in goalless draws.
- The Trotters have kept just one clean sheet in their last 18 league fixtures.
- Boro have lost their last eight Premier League away matches in a row.
- It is 10 hours and 41 minutes since Boro last scored an away goal in the Premier League - against Hull back at the start of December.
- Kevin Davies and Matt Taylor have been responsible for eight of Bolton's ten goals in the Premier League since Christmas.
Fulham v Liverpool
- Fulham have failed to score in their last three league clashes with Liverpool.
- The Cottagers have won two of their last three league meetings with the Reds at Craven Cottage, although they did lose the last of those games 2-0 in April last year.
- The Reds have bagged a total of 11 goals in their last three league games.
- Roy Hodgson's men have taken seven points from their three home games against the "Big Four" this campaign.
- Gerrard has scored six goals in his last three appearances (all comps).
- The Reds have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight league games on the road.
Hull City v Portsmouth
- Hull have failed to win in any of the last six meetings with Portsmouth (in all competitions).
- The Tigers have won just one of their last 14 league fixtures.
- Hull are without a win in their last seven home league encounters.
- Pompey have lost just one of their last five league games.
- The south coast side have now gone eight away league games without a win.
- Hull have only won one of their seven home matches against teams in the bottom half of the Premier League.
Blackburn Rovers v Tottenham Hotspur
- Blackburn have managed just one win in their last nine games hosting opposition from London in the Premier League.
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last six Premier League matches.
- Tottenham have only won one and lost six of eight Premier League away games against teams in the bottom half of the table.
- Blackburn have only lost one of their six home games against teams in the bottom half of the Premier League.
- Robbie Keane has scored four goals in his last six Premier League starts against Blackburn.
Newcastle United v Chelsea
- The Magpies have only failed to score in one of their 15 Premier League matches on home soil this season.
- Newcastle have only won one of their last 12 Premier League outings.
- Chelsea have only lost once to a team outside the top five in the division this season.
- The Blues have only won one of their last six Premier League trips to St James Park.
- There have only been seven goals scored in Chelsea's last six Premier League matches.
- Chelsea have picked up 32 points on the road this season - more than any other side.
West Bromwich Albion v Stoke City
- Ryan Shawcross has scored three goals in his last four Premier League games.
- Stoke have only taken one point from seven games away from home against teams in the bottom half of the table this season.
- The Baggies have drawn their last two matches after losing the previous four.
- Stoke have lost just one of their last five league matches, winning twice.
- The Potters are unbeaten in their last six against West Brom, winning five.
- 79% of the goals Stoke have scored have been put away in the second half - the highest proportion in the top flight.
West Ham v Sunderland
- Gianfranco Zola's side have only scored four goals in their last seven Premier League matches.
- There have been just eight goals scored in the last seven league games involving West Ham.
- The Black cats have scored just two goals and taken three points from their last six matches away from home.
- Sunderland have won none of their nine matches away in the league against teams in the top half of the table this season.
- The Hammers have won six and lost just one of their last eight games against Sunderland in the top flight.
- Kenwyne Jones has scored in two of his three Premier League appearances against West Ham.
Everton v Wigan Athletic
- Wigan have taken just one point from a possible 24 away from home against the other teams in the top half of the table.
- The Toffees have won only one of their six home matches against teams in the top half of the Premier League.
- Wigan have won only one of their last 11 Premier League north west derbies away from home.
- Paul Scharner has scored three goals against Everton - he has not scored more than one against any other opponent in the Premier League.
- Wigan won the first and the last of the seven Premier League meetings with Wigan Everton 1-0. The Toffees won three of the other five with two ending as draws.
Manchester United v Aston Villa
- After keeping 14 clean sheets in a row, United have failed to shut out the opposition in each of their last four league games.
- Martin O'Neill's side have won none of the last eight matches in all competitions.
- United and Villa share the record of only having won one match each this season against teams in the current top five.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in three of his last four Premier League games at Old Trafford.
- Villa have won none of their last 23 league visits to Old Trafford since a 2-1 triumph in November 1983.
- United are unbeaten in their last 26 Premier League games against Villa since the opening day defeat in August 1995.