Premier League Opta Facts - 4 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- West Ham have only been able to win twice in their last 19 Premier League meetings with Aston Villa.
- 11 of the last 18 Premier League meetings between Villa and the Hammers have ended in a draw.
- Gianfranco Zola's side have been defeated only once in their last ten home league meetings with Aston Villa.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored in three of his last four Premier League appearances away from home for Martin O'Neill's side.
- Carlton Cole has scored in five successive Premier League matches at Upton Park and has hit five in their last six league games overall.
- But West Ham have won none of the six league games in which Carlton Cole has scored this season.