Premier League Opta Facts - 4th-6th December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.Premier League Opta Facts -December 4th-6th
Arsenal v Fulham
- Robin van Persie has scored four goals in six Premier League starts against Fulham.
- Fulham have never won away at Arsenal in any competition in 24 matches, losing 21.
- Fulham have failed to score in four of the last five Premier League games against Arsenal.
- Fulham have won just three of their 43 Premier League London derbies away from home and none of the last 32.
- Arsenal have lost three of their last five Premier League matches at the Emirates.
- The Gunners have not lost three home league games in succession since March 1977.
- Fulham have won none of their last 25 Premier League away games, only one team has ever had a longer consecutive run in the Premier League (Fulham May 2006-March 2008).
- Samir Nasri has scored six goals in his last 10 Premier League appearances for Arsenal.
Birmingham City v Tottenham Hotspur
- There has been a 90th minute goal in five of the last six Premier League games between Birmingham and Tottenham, including each of the last four.
- Spurs have only failed to score in one of their 12 Premier League games against Birmingham.
- Birmingham have only lost one of their 11 home Premier League games against London sides since the arrival of Alex McLeish.
- Tottenham have only won one game outside London this season in all competitions.
- St Andrews has seen just 12 goals this season, the joint-fewest of any stadium.
- Tottenham have recouped 16 points from losing positions, more than any other team and 11 more than they won from behind last season.
- Spurs have gone 14 matches without a clean sheet in the Premier League.
Blackburn Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- There have been 16 goals scored in the four Premier League games between Rovers and Wolves.
- Wolves have scored exactly one goal in each of their last eight top flight matches against Blackburn.
- Wolves have won none of their last 10 Premier League away games, losing the last six in a row.
- Mick McCarthy's team have kept just one clean sheet in their last 18 away trips in the Premier League.
- Wolves are the only Premier League team yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
- Blackburn have kept only two clean sheets in their last 14 Premier League matches.
Chelsea v Everton
- Five of the last seven Premier League meetings between Chelsea and Everton have ended as draws with one win apiece.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 15 Premier League home games against Everton but the last four in a row have ended as draws.
- Didier Drogba has scored six goals in nine Premier League appearances against Everton.
- Louis Saha has scored three goals in the last two Premier League games between Everton and Chelsea and seven against the Londoners in 12 Premier League matches overall.
- Last season's win at Goodison Park ended a run of 18 Premier League games and 24 in all competitions without a win against Chelsea for Everton.
- Chelsea's defeat to Sunderland was only their second loss in the last 37 Premier League home games and ended a run of 11 straight wins at Stamford Bridge.
- The Londoners haven't lost two consecutive Premier League home games since May 2002.
- Everton have drawn four of their last five Premier League away games and the last three in a row.
Manchester City v Bolton Wanderers
- Carlos Tevez has scored five goals in eight Premier League games against Bolton and three in two for Man City.
- Bolton have only won one of the last eight games in all competitions against City.
- Bolton are unbeaten in their last five Premier League away games.
- It is 14 games since Bolton last kept a Premier League clean sheet away from home.
- Man City have failed to score in their last three home matches and it's now four hours and 45 minutes without a goal at home for the Citizens.
- The City of Manchester Stadium has seen just 12 goals this season, the joint-fewest of any stadium.
- Manchester City have collected just two wins in their last seven league games.
- Bolton substitutes have scored more than any other team's replacements, five.
Wigan Athletic v Stoke City
- Three of the four Premier League games between Wigan and Stoke have ended as draws.
- Tuncay scored in both games for Stoke against Wigan last season.
- Wigan have won none of the last three home games against the Potters.
- Wigan haven't scored a first half goal at the DW Stadium this season, while Stoke haven't scored a first half goal away from home.
- Wigan have scored fewer goals at home than any other team in the Premier League, six.
- The Latics have only lost one of their last six Premier League home matches.
- Stoke have drawn none of their last 10 Premier League away games.
- Wigan have scored 82% of their goals after the break while Stoke have scored 89% after half-time, the two highest such percentages in the Premier League.
Blackpool v Manchester United
- The last time Blackpool and Manchester United were both in the top flight the two encounters ended 1-1.
- United are unbeaten in their last 12 Premier League away games, but have drawn six of the last seven.
- Blackpool haven't kept a Premier League clean sheet at home, but only Blackburn have stopped them from scoring twice at Bloomfield Road.
- Nani leads the league in terms of goal assists with eight to his name so far.
- 88% of the goals Manchester United have conceded have been netted after the break, the highest percentage in the Premier League.
West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United
- Five players have scored braces (two goals) in the last seven meetings between West Brom and Newcastle in all competitions.
- Newcastle have won six and lost none of the eight Premier League meetings with West Brom.
- West Brom have gone three hours and 50 minutes of Premier League football at the Hawthorns without scoring.
- Newcastle have picked up 33 yellow cards, while West Brom have earned five red cards, both divisional highs.
- Cheik Tioté has been booked in six of his last seven Premier League appearances.
- Andy Carroll has scored four goals in Newcastle's last five Premier League games, but no other Magpie has found the net in those matches.
- West Brom have only kept two clean sheets in their last 15 Premier League home games.
Sunderland v West Ham United
- Sunderland have failed to score in seven of their last 11 Premier League meetings with West Ham.
- The Black Cats have won only one of their last 11 Premier League games against the Hammers.
- West Ham have already won at the Stadium of Light this season, when they beat Sunderland 2-1 in the Carling Cup.
- West Ham have won none of their last 25 Premier League away games, only one team has ever had a longer consecutive run in the Premier League (Fulham May 2006-March 2008).
- The Hammers have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 15 Premier League away games.
- Sunderland have lost just one of the last 17 matches at the Stadium of Light.
- After going 13 games without scoring for Sunderland in all competitions, Danny Welbeck has now scored in three successive matches.
- Darren Bent has scored 16 goals in his last 23 Premier League appearances for Sunderland.
Liverpool v Aston Villa
- Only one of the last seven meetings between Aston Villa and Liverpool has ended as a home win.
- Steven Gerrard has scored nine goals against Villa, more than he has mustered versus any other team in the Premier League.
- Villa have only won one of their last 17 Premier League matches against Liverpool, but that came last time out at Anfield.
- Villa have only won one of their last eight Premier League away matches.
- Aston Villa have dropped 12 points from winning positions this season, more than any other team in the Premier League.
- 53% of the goals Aston Villa have scored have come in the first half, the highest proportion in the top division.
- Liverpool have only scored one goal in the last 15 minutes of matches, fewer than any other team.
- Fernando Torres has hit 44 goals in 48 Premier League appearances at Anfield.