Premier League Opta Facts - 5th May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Fulham v Stoke City
- Stoke ended a run of five games in all competitions without scoring against Fulham the last time the two sides met.
- Stoke have failed to score in seven of their last 11 away games.
- The Potters have scored just one goal in their last four league matches.
- Only Wigan (24 points) have dropped more points after scoring first in Premier League matches than Stoke this season.
- Everton (four) are the only side to have won more matches after conceding first at home this season than Fulham (three).
- The Whites have won five of their last seven league games at home, losing just once.
Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur
- There have been exactly three goals scored in each of the last eight Premier League meetings between City and Spurs.
- Eight of the last 10 Premier League matches between City and Spurs have ended with a 2-1 scoreline.
- Spurs have won 10 and lost one of the last 11 Premier League matches against Man City.
- Only Arsenal (19 times) have beaten Man City on more occasions than Spurs in the Premier League era (18).
- Spurs have won away at Man City more often than at any other club in the Premier League era (eight times in 12 games).
- Manchester City are the only side not to have lost a game after scoring first in the Premier League this season.
- Spurs have won only three of their last 12 away league games, losing the last two 3-1.