Premier League Opta Facts - 6th - 7th February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bolton Wanderers v Fulham
- Bolton have won none of the last five league meetings with Fulham.
- Six of the last 10 meetings in all competitions between Bolton and Fulham have ended with a 2-1 scoreline.
- Kevin Davies scored in both games against Fulham last season - both consolation goals in defeats.
- Zoltan Gera has scored three goals in five Premier League appearances against Bolton.
- Bolton have lost just one of their last five Premier League games at the Reebok Stadium.
- Fulham have won none of their last 11 Premier League matches away from home and lost the last four in a row.
Burnley v West Ham United
- Burnley have won none and lost eight of the last 10 meetings with West Ham in all competitions.
- The Hammers have won just one of their last nine Premier League games and drawn the last three in a row.
- Burnley have won none of their last 12 Premier League matches and lost the last four in a row.
- The Clarets have scored just two goals in their last six Premier League matches.
- Burnley boss Brian Laws has won none of his last 13 matches as a manager.
- The Hammers have scored just one goal in their last four Premier League matches.
Hull City v Manchester City
- Hull have won none of the last four league meetings with Man City.
- Man City haven't won away at Hull in the league since October 1909, a run of three defeats and four draws on Humberside since.
- Man City have won five and lost one of their last six Premier League matches.
- The Citizens have won just one of their last nine Premier League matches away from home.
- The Tigers have lost just one of their last nine Premier League matches at the KC Stadium.
- Seven of Manchester City's goals in the Premier League have been scored by a defender this season, only Arsenal (9) have benefited from more goals by defenders.
Liverpool v Everton
- Liverpool have won seven and lost just one of the last 10 Premier League meetings with Everton.
- There have been more red cards (17) in this fixture than in any other in Premier League history.
- Everton's clean sheet against Wigan ended a run of seven games on the road without a shut out.
- The Toffees are unbeaten in their last four away games, but the win against Wigan ended a run of five on the road without a victory.
- Liverpool have scored exactly two goals in seven of their last eight Premier League matches at Anfield.
- Liverpool have lost just two of their last 42 Premier League matches at Anfield.
Manchester United v Portsmouth
- Wayne Rooney has nine goals in 12 games against Portsmouth in the Premier League.
- Rooney has scored 13 Premier League goals in his last 11 matches.
- Man Utd have conceded just one goal in their last seven Premier League games at Old Trafford.
- United have won all six Premier League home games against Pompey keeping five clean sheets and conceding just one goal.
- Man Utd have not dropped a single point from a winning position in the Premier League this season.
- United have failed to score in the Premier League five times this season and lost each time.
- Portsmouth have won just one of their last 25 Premier League matches away from home.
Stoke City v Blackburn Rovers
- Blackburn have lost just one of their last seven league meetings with Stoke City.
- Rovers have won just one of their last 17 Premier League away matches.
- Rovers have failed to score in 11 of their Premier League games, more than any other side.
- Sam Allardyce's side have lost just one of their last six Premier League matches.
- Stoke have won just one of their last nine Premier League matches and failed to score in six of those.
- Stoke have scored the joint-fewest goals in the top flight, just 19.
Sunderland v Wigan Athletic
- Wigan have won five and lost only one of the seven Premier League meetings with Sunderland.
- Wigan have won just one of their last eight Premier League matches.
- Wigan have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League away matches and conceded 33 in this period at an average rate of exactly three per match.
- Sunderland have won none of their last 10 Premier Legaue games since beating Arsenal at the Stadium of Light.
- Steve Bruce's side have scored just three goals in their last five games on home soil.
- Darren Bent has scored 47% of Sunderland's goals in the Premier League this term, a higher proportion than any other player in the top-flight.
Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa
- Jermain Defoe has scored four goals in his last five Premier League starts against Villa.
- Villa's win at White Hart Lane last season ended a run of eight Premier League trips to play Spurs without a victory.
- Villa have won three of their last four Premier League away matches keeping a clean sheet in each victory.
- Villa have only failed to score in one of their last 15 Premier League away matches.
- Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch have scored 28 goals in the 28 Premier League matches they have started together.
- Only one team has managed to score more than once against Spurs in the last 29 Premier League games at White Hart Lane.
Chelsea v Arsenal
- Didier Drogba has scored 10 goals in his last nine appearances in all competitions against Arsenal.
- The Gunners have only been able to win two of their last 15 competitive matches against Chelsea.
- Arsenal were the last team to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in any competition, the Blues are on a run of 35 home games without defeat.
- Arsenal have won more times away at Chelsea (6) than any other team in the Premier League era.
- Nicolas Anelka has scored seven goals in his last 10 Premier League starts against Arsenal.
- Arsenal's recent record against Chelsea and Man Utd since their win at Stamford Bridge last season: P8 W0 D1 L7 F5 A18.
Birmingham City v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Wolves have won none of the last eight league meetings with Birmingham City.
- Birmingham have named the same starting 11 in each of their last 11 Premier League matches, a record.
- Birmingham have not lost any of their last eight Premier League matches at St Andrews.
- Birmingham have not scored more than once in any of their last six Premier League matches.
- The Blues have lost just one of their last 14 Premier League matches.
- Wolves have won none of their last five league matches and failed to score in four of those.