Premier League Opta Facts - 9th - 10th February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Fulham v Burnley
- Burnley are unbeaten in their last five games in all competitions against Fulham.
- Fulham have only lost one of their last nine Premier League home matches.
- Fulham have kept four clean sheets in their last five Premier League games at Craven Cottage.
- Burnley have won none and lost six of the last eight meetings in all competitions with the Cottagers in London.
- Burnley have the worst away record in Premier League history after 12 matches on the road, one point, goal difference -27.
- Burnley have failed to score in their last five away games in a row and have gone seven hours and 30 minutes since their last goal on the road.
- Fulham have failed to score in four of their last five Premier League matches.
Manchester City v Bolton Wanderers
- Bolton have won none of their last seven Premier League away games.
- The Trotters have kept one clean sheet in their last 23 Premier League away matches and no shut out in the last 11.
- Carlos Tevez has scored six goals in his last five Premier League matches at Eastlands.
- Man City have won 17 and lost just one of their last 21 Premier League matches at Eastlands.
- City have scored in 21 consecutive home matches, their longest run in the top flight since 1958.
- Bolton have won only one of their last seven matches in all competitions against Man City.
Portsmouth v Sunderland
- Pompey have won five and lost just one of the seven Premier League meetings with Sunderland.
- The south coast side have won all three home Premier League matches with the Black Cats and also beaten them at Fratton Park in the FA Cup this season.
- Sunderland have won just one of their last 22 Premier League away matches.
- Steve Bruce's side have not kept a clean sheet in the last 11 Premier League away games and escaped with just two points from a possible 33.
- John Utaka has scored three goals in his last two matches for Pompey against Sunderland at Fratton Park.
- Darren Bent has scored in both matches for Sunderland against Pompey this season.
- Avram Grant's side have scored just 19 goals, fewer than any other side in the top division.
Wigan Athletic v Stoke City
- Stoke have won just one of their last 12 Premier League games on the road.
- Tony Pulis' side have failed to score in their last five Premier League away games and it is now eight hours and 31 minutes since they last netted on the road.
- Wigan have only won one of their last six home Premier League matches.
- Roberto Martinez's side have only kept one clean sheet in their last seven games at the DW Stadium.
- Wigan have won just one of their last nine Premier League matches.
- 64% of the goals Stoke have scored have been netted before half-time, the highest proportion in the Premier League.
- 71% of the goals Wigan have conceded have come after the half-time break, a higher percentage than any other side.
Arsenal v Liverpool
- Andrei Arshavin has scored five goals from six shots on target in his two appearances against Liverpool.
- Liverpool have won none and lost seven of their last 12 away trips to Arsenal in all competitions, but have drawn three of the last four visits.
- Neither side has managed to keep a clean sheet in their last 11 meetings in all competitions and 46 goals have been netted in those games.
- William Gallas has scored three Premier League goals against Liverpool, his joint-highest tally against any club.
- Liverpool have won only two of their last nine Premier League away matches, but have kept clean sheets in four of their last six road trips.
- The Gunners have scored just one goal in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season, fewer than any other team.
- Liverpool have earned more red cards than any other side (5) while Arsenal are the only side yet to have a player sent off this season.
Aston Villa v Manchester United
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored in four consecutive seasons against Manchester United in the Premier League.
- Last time these two sides met, Villa picked up their first victory in the Premier League over United since August 1995 (28 meetings) and their first at Old Trafford since November 1983.
- Man Utd have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight Premier League away matches.
- Villa have lost just one of five Premier League matches against the "Big Four" this season.
- Villa have kept four clean sheets in their last five Premier League home matches and conceded just one goal in the other.
- Martin O'Neill's team have failed to score in their last three Premier League home games and have gone four hours and 59 minutes without a goal at Villa Park.
- Wayne Rooney has scored five Premier League goals in his last six starts against Aston Villa.
Blackburn Rovers v Hull City
- Three of the last four meetings between Blackburn and Hull City at Ewood Park have ended as draws.
- Blackburn have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League home matches.
- The Tigers have won none of their last 17 Premier League away matches.
- Phil Brown's side have failed to score in six of their last eight road trips in the top flight.
- Blackburn have conceded more fouls (377) than any other team in the Premier League.
- Rovers have failed to score in 12 of their Premier League matches, more than any other side in the top flight.
- The Tigers have drawn four of their last six Premier League matches.
Everton v Chelsea
- Louis Saha has scored in four of his five Premier League appearances against London clubs this season.
- Nicolas Anelka has scored eight Premier League goals against Everton - only against Blackburn has he been more prolific in the top-flight.
- Carlo Ancelloti's team have won just one of their last five Premier League away games.
- David Moyes' side have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League home matches.
- There have been exactly two goals scored in eight of the last nine Premier League matches at Goodison Park, while the other game in the run ended 2-2.
- Everton have won none and lost five of their last eight home games against Chelsea in the Premier League.
- Didier Drogba has scored eight goals in his last eight Premier League appearances.
West Ham United v Birmingham City
- Lee Bowyer has scored five career Premier League goals against the Hammers, only against Derby County has he been more prolific.
- West Ham have not gone four home games without a defeat since September 2008.
- Birmingham's defeat at Chelsea ended a run of five games on the road without defeat in the Premier League for Alex McLeish's side.
- There has been a penalty scored in two of the last three meetings between West Ham and Birmingham.
- The Hammers have won just one of their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Birmingham have lost just one of their last 15 Premier League matches.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur
- Three of the last four meetings between Wolves and Spurs have ended as away wins.
- Wolves have failed to score in their last three Premier League games at Molineux.
- Spurs have won just one of their last seven Premier League matches away from home.
- Spurs have kept seven clean sheets in their last nine Premier League matches.
- Wolves have never achieved a win double over any side in the Premier League.
- 20% of the goals Wolves have scored have come in the opening 15 minutes, the joint-highest percentage of any team in the top division.