Premier League Opta Facts - 9 - 10
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Premier League Opta Facts - November 9-10
Stoke City v Birmingham City
- Stoke have failed to score in their last seven matches against Birmingham in all competitions.
- There have only been three goals scored in the last five meetings between Stoke and Birmingham in all competitions.
- Birmingham City have won none of their last 10 Premier League away matches.
- The Blues have only failed to score in two of their last 12 Premier League matches on the road.
- Stoke have only won three of their last 12 Premier League matches at the Britannia Stadium.
- Stoke have lost four successive league games within a single Premier League season for the first time.
- Birmingham have won only three of their last 21 Premier League games.
Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland
- Robbie Keane has scored five goals in eight Premier League games for Tottenham against Sunderland.
- Darren Bent has scored four goals in six Premier League games against Spurs.
- Sunderland have won none and lost seven of their last nine Premier League trips to London since their last victory which came in August 2008 at White Hart Lane.
- Spurs have only lost one of their last 16 Premier League matches at White Hart Lane.
- Five of Spurs' last six home defeats have all been by a 0-1 scoreline, including the last three in a row.
- Sunderland have won just one of their last 23 Premier League away matches.
- Sunderland have only had two players score for them in all competitions this season (excl. own goals) - Darren Bent (8) and Asamoah Gyan (4).
Aston Villa v Blackpool
- Away from home in the Premier League, Blackpool have won the three matches where they have scored and lost the three whey haven't found the net.
- Aston Villa have lost only one of their last 14 Premier League home matches, but have drawn nine of those including the last three in a row.
- If this game finishes 0-0, Aston Villa will equal the Premier League record for consecutive 0-0 draws at home (three in a row).
- Villa have kept four clean sheets in their last five home Premier League matches.
- Villa's last four league games have produced a total of only three goals.
- No Premier League team has won more away games this season than Blackpool (3).
Chelsea v Fulham
- Chelsea have won five and lost none of the last eight Premier League meetings with Fulham.
- Didier Drogba has scored in each of his last three appearances against Fulham.
- Chelsea have kept eight consecutive clean sheets at home, their longest ever run in the Premier league at Stamford Bridge and the joint-third best record in the history of the competition.
- Fulham have won none of their last 23 Premier League away matches.
- The Whites have won just three of their 42 London derbies away from home and none of the last 31.
- Chelsea have lost only three of their last 125 Premier League home games.
- Fulham have won only four of their last 43 Premier League away games.
Everton v Bolton Wanderers
- Bolton have lost their last four Premier League trips to Goodison Park without scoring a single goal.
- The Toffees have won six and lost just one of the last eight Premier League meetings with Bolton.
- Bolton's last three matches away from home in the Premier League have ended 1-1.
- Bolton have conceded exactly one goal in seven of their last eight Premier League away games.
- Everton have only lost one of their last 17 Premier League matches at Goodison Park.
- No team has collected more points over the past six Premier League games than Everton (12).
- Only Manchester United (0) have lost fewer Premier League away games than Bolton (1) this season.
Manchester City v Manchester United
- Michael Owen has scored seven goals in eight Premier League appearances against Manchester City.
- United have won five of the last six matches in all competitions against City.
- Manchester City have only kept two clean sheets in their last nine Premier League home matches.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League away matches.
- United are unbeaten in their last 25 matches in all competitions.
- Over the past six Premier League games, no team has taken more points than Manchester City or Manchester United (12).
- City have only scored seven home goals this season, the same number as 19th placed Wolves.
Newcastle United v Blackburn Rovers
- Rovers have won their last four away trips to St James Park.
- Rovers have only scored more than once in one of their last 18 Premier League matches on the road.
- Newcastle have won three straight Premier League matches for the first time since April 2008.
- The Magpies last won four in a row in April 2006.
- Only Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal have scored more home goals than Newcastle this season (14), though only three teams have taken fewer points on their own turf (seven).
- Rovers have kept only one clean sheet in their last 10 league games.
West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion
- West Brom have failed to score in three of the last four Premier League meetings with West Ham.
- West Ham have scored exactly one goal in each of their last six Premier league matches at Upton Park.
- West Brom have only won one of their last 21 Premier League away games but that did come in London at Arsenal.
- There have been four red cards in the Baggies' last two league matches.
- WBA have only scored five goals in seven Premier League games on a Wednesday.
- West Ham are three points worse off than they were at this point last season, their previous worst start to a Premier League season.
Wigan Athletic v Liverpool
- Wigan's victory over Liverpool last March ended a run of nine without a win in the Premier League against the Reds.
- Dirk Kuyt has scored five goals in eight appearances against Wigan, more than against any other opponent.
- The Reds have won only four of their last 21 Premier League games on the road.
- Liverpool have not won back to back Premier League away games since this match.
- Wigan have only won one of their last seven Premier League matches at the DW Stadium.
- All three of Charles N'Zogbia's Premier League goals this season have come away from home.
- Only 16 of Fernando Torres's 60 Premier League goals have been scored away from home.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Arsenal
- Wolves have won none of the last 15 matches against Arsenal in all competitions and they have lost the last 10 in a row.
- Arsenal have won six and drawn one of their last seven trips to Molineux in all competitions.
- Wolves have conceded exactly one goal in six of their last seven Premier League matches at Molineux. Those seven games have either finished 1-1 or 2-1.
- Mick McCarthy's side have only lost one of their last nine Premier League home games.
- Arsenal have only kept one clean sheet in their last 12 Premier League away games, though that came last time out against Man City.
- Chelsea are the only team to stop Arsenal scoring away from home in the last 11 Premier League away games for the Gunners.
- Arsenal have received more red cards than any Premier League team this season (4).