Premier League Opta Stats - 14-15th May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United
- Dimitar Berbatov has scored six goals in fivePremier League games against Blackburn for Man Utd, although five of them came in the meeting at Old Trafford earlier this season.
- The Red Devils scored seven goals from just nine shots on target in their 7-1 win over Blackburn.
- Rovers have won none of their last nine Premier League games against Man Utd.
- Victory over Bolton ended a run of five games without a win at Ewood Park for Rovers.
- Man Utd have only won one and lost three of their last five Premier League away matches.
- Blackburn have scored fewer goals in 2011 than any other Premier League team (16).
- Blackburn Rovers have the lowest scoring top goalscorer in the Premier League this season; Nikola Kalinic (5).
Blackpool v Bolton Wanderers
- Bolton have taken just one point from the last 33 available away from home in the Premier League.
- None of the last 10 meetings between Blackpool and Bolton has ended as an away win.
- Owen Coyle's side have scored only four goals in total in their last 11 Premier League away games.
- Blackpool have won just one of their last 10 Premier League games at home.
- Ian Holloway's side have earned just 17 points on home soil this season, fewer than any other team.
- Of players to have scored at least 10 Premier League goals, Ivan Klasnic has the third best minutes per goal ratio in the history of the competition; netting once every 125 minutes on average.
- Charlie Adam has taken eight penalties in the Premier League this season; more than any other player.
Sunderland v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sunderland have lost five of their last six matches at the Stadium of Light.
- Every team who has visited the Stadium of Light since (but not including) New Year's Day has scored and the last six visitors have netted two or more goals.
- Wolves have won just two of their last 21 Premier League away games.
- Neither side has kept a clean sheet in the last nine league meetings between Sunderland and Wolves.
- There has been a total of 15 goals scored in the three Premier League meetings between the two sides.
- There were two penalties and two own goals in last season's Premier League meeting between Wolves & Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.
- Steed Malbranque has attempted 88 shots (inc. blocked) since he last found the net in the Premier League, with 25 of those finding the target.
- Steven Fletcher has scored in three of Wolves' last four Premier League games.
West Bromwich Albion v Everton
- The Baggies scored four goals from just five shots on target in their 4-1 win at Goodison Park.
- West Brom have lost just one of their last eight Premier League games at the Hawthorns.
- West Brom haven't kept a clean sheet in their last 17 Premier League home games, the joint-longest run ever in the history of the competition.
- The Baggies have managed just one clean sheet all term. Should they fail to keep a clean sheet in both, or one, of their final two games, it'll be the fewest kept by a side in a Premier League season (the current record is three).
- Only Chelsea (25) have won more points than Everton (21) in their last 10 Premier League games.
- Peter Odemwingie has scored in five successive Premier League games for West Brom.
- If matches ended at half-time, West Bromwich Albion would be bottom of the table with just 30 points.
Chelsea v Newcastle United
- Chelsea have won their last six Premier League games at Stamford Bridge.
- Newcastle have failed to score in five of their last seven Premier League meetings with Chelsea.
- The Magpies have failed to score in six of their last seven visits to Stamford Bridge and netted just once on the one occasion they did manage to score at Stamford Bridge.
- Newcastle have won just one of their last eight Premier League away games.
- Cheik Tiote has become only the third player to be given 14 yellow cards in a single Premier League and is one caution away from a record (15).
- The Magpies have scored only two goals in the second half of their last nine Premier League games.
- Frank Lampard has scored in four of Chelsea's last five league games.
Arsenal v Aston Villa
- Aston Villa have kept just one clean sheet in their last 13 Premier League matches.
- Villa have won just one of the last 24 Premier League games against Arsenal, but have only lost once on four trips to the Emirates Stadium.
- Arsenal have conceded just two goals in their last nine Premier League games at the Emirates.
- Abou Diaby has scored four goals in six Premier League games against Aston Villa.
- If Villa win this match, they will have picked more points than any other Premier League team at the Emirates.
- There has been a 90th minute goal scored in four of the last six meetings between Aston Villa and Arsenal.
- The Gunners have won just two of their last 11 matches in all competitions.
- Robin van Persie has scored a goal every 99 minutes in the Premier League this season; a better record than any other player to have scored five or more goals.
Birmingham City v Fulham
- Birmingham have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League games.
- The Blues have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four Premier League home games against Fulham.
- The Londoners have won just two of their last 36 Premier League away games.
- Birmingham have won just two of their eight Premier League games against London sides this season, netting an average of a goal a game in the process.
- Moussa Dembélé has made the most fouls without having received a card in the Premier League this season (48).
- If only the second half of Premier League games counted, Fulham would be third in the Premier League table with 60 points.
- Eight of the last nine goals that Fulham have scored against Birmingham have been scored after half-time.
- Fulham have scored eight goals in their last three Premier League games, their best return over a period of three matches in the competition since February 2006.
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur
- All six meetings in all competitions between Liverpool and Spurs since Harry Redknapp took over at White Hart Lane have ended as home wins.
- Jamie Carragher has scored as many Premier League goals for Tottenham as he has for Liverpool (3).
- Tottenham have won none of their last 16 Premier League visits to Anfield.
- Spurs have won only 10 points in their nine games against the current top five in the Premier League this season.
- If results only counted since Kenny Dalglish's appointment as caretaker manager, Liverpool would be second in the table with 33 points, two behind Chelsea (35).
- Dirk Kuyt has scored in five successive Premier League matches for Liverpool and has netted nine in his last eight appearances in the competition.
- Maxi Rodríguez has scored seven goals in his last three Premier League appearances, including two hat-tricks; this after netting just four in his previous 41 apps.
- None of the last 10 goals that Spurs have scored against Liverpool in the Premier League have arrived before the 44th minute.
Wigan Athletic v West Ham United
- Just one of the 11 Premier League meetings between West Ham and Wigan have ended in a draw.
- West Ham have won four of their last five games against the Latics in the Premier League.
- Each of the last three league meetings between these sides at the DW Stadium have ended 1-0; with Wigan winning two of these games.
- Wigan have kept only one clean sheet in their last 19 Premier League games.
- West Ham have lost only one of their nine games against the current bottom six sides in the Premier League this season.
- Charles N'Zogbia has scored three goals in his last four Premier League appearances for Wigan.
- West Ham have lost five and drawn one of the Premier League games that Scott Parker has missed this season.