Premier League Opta Stats - 22nd May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aston Villa v Liverpool
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last seven final day games, last losing to Chelsea in 2003.
- Liverpool have conceded seven penalty goals this season, more than any other side.
- Villa have won only one of their last 18 Premier League games against Liverpool.
- The Villans have not won a Premier League home game against the Reds since February 1998, and have scored just three goals in their last 11 home clashes v Liverpool.
- Villa have thrown away 26 points from winning positions, more than any other side.
- Liverpool's last three Premier League away games have seen a total of 12 goals.
Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City
- Wanderers have won four and drawn one of their six home games on the final day of a Premier League season.
- City have won none of their last five league trips to the Reebok, failing to score in four of those games.
- Bolton have failed to score in four of their last six Premier League games against Man City.
- Bolton have scored just 35% of their goals before half-time, the lowest proportion in the league.
- Since he joined Manchester City at the start of last season, Carlos Tevez has scored more goals than any other player in the Premier League (43).
- Bolton have won fewer points in North-West derbies in the Premier League this season than any other side (11).
Everton v Chelsea
- Everton have won their last three final day games in a row after winning none of the previous 11.
- Chelsea defenders have scored 11 goals in the Premier League this season, more than any other club's backline.
- Chelsea are the only Premier League team this season to record five wins in a row. Last season five clubs achieved this.
- Everton are the only side not to record successive defeats in the Premier League this season.
- Six of the last eight Premier League meetings between Everton and Chelsea have ended level.
- Chelsea have claimed more points from losing positions away from home this season than any other side, 12.
Fulham v Arsenal
- Fulham have never drawn a Premier League game on the final day of the season, winning five and losing four.
- Arsenal have only ever drawn one of their 18 games on the final day of a Premier League season (0-0 v Portsmouth in 2007).
- None of Fulham's nine home Premier League games against Arsenal have ended as draws.
- The Whites have failed to score in six of their last eight Premier League home games v the Gunners.
- The Gunners have scored exactly four goals on the final day in three of the last five seasons.
- Robin Van Persie has scored as many Premier League goals in 2011 as the entire Blackburn Rovers team.
Manchester United v Blackpool
- Manchester United have only ever conceded nine goals in 18 final day games.
- Only two away players have scored at Old Trafford on the final day of a Premier League season (Carlos Tevez in 2007 and Les Ferdinand for Spurs in 1999).
- Charlie Adam has scored or assisted 12 goals in his last 14 Premier League appearances for the Seasiders.
- Blackpool are on the longest current run without defeat in the Premier League, four games.
- The Tangerines haven't won at Old Trafford since January 1962 (1-0).
- Javier Hernandez has scored more goals as a substitute than any other player this season, five.
Newcastle United v West Bromwich Albion
- Newcastle have won only one of their last eight Premier League final day games.
- Newcastle are unbeaten in nine home meetings with the Baggies, who haven't won at St James Park in the league since September 1977 (3-0).
- In the last 13 meetings between these sides combined, eight different players have netted braces but no one has managed a hat-trick.
- The Baggies have won way 26 points from trailing positions this season, more than any other top-flight side.
- Only players from six different nationalities have scored for Newcastle this season, a joint-low.
- No team has conceded more goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season than the Baggies, 11.
Stoke City v Wigan Athletic
- Charles N'Zogbia has scored five goals in his last five Premier League appearances for Wigan.
- Four of the five Premier League meetings between these sides have been draws, with the Potters winning the other.
- The Latics are the only Premier League side to score their first goal, on average, after the half-time break, netting it in the 48th minute.
- Stoke have won six and drawn two of their last eight home games in the Premier League.
- No away team has kept a clean sheet at the Britannia Stadium in 2011.
- Wigan have not kept a clean sheet away from home in 2011.
Tottenham Hotspur v Birmingham City
- Tottenham have conceded more goals on Premier League final days than any other side (35).
- Birmingham have never kept a clean sheet on the final day of the season.
- Birmingham have now gone 60 Premier League games without scoring more than two goals in a Premier League game, the fourth longest such run in the division's history.
- Jermain Defoe has scored five goals in 11 games against Birmingham.
- Five of the last seven Premier League meetings between these sides have seen a goal netted in second half stoppage time, with nine goals being scored in the final 15 minutes of these seven clashes combined.
- The Blues have only kept one clean sheet in 13 Premier League games against Spurs.
West Ham United v Sunderland
- Sunderland have lost their last five Premier League final day games in succession.
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League final day fixtures.
- Since the close of the January transfer window, only six players have scored more goals than Demba Ba (7).
- West Ham have won their last six meetings with the Black Cats at Upton Park, keeping five clean sheets along the way.
- Sunderland have lost 27 of their last 37 Premier League games in London, winning only three of them.
- West Ham have won 14 of their last 19 Premier League home games against teams from the north east.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Blackburn Rovers
- Blackburn have kept a clean sheet on the final day of a Premier League season in six of the last nine campaigns.
- Steven Fletcher has scored in four of Wolves' last five Premier League games.
- Blackburn are the only Premier League side who are yet to win a game they've fallen behind in this campaign, claiming a league low two points from trailing situations this term.
- Wolves are yet to beat Rovers in the Premier League, although both their previous home meetings have ended in score draws.
- Wolves have won just eight points in their nine games against the five other sides in the bottom six of the Premier League table.
- Wolves have conceded eight goals in the 90th minute or later in the Premier League this season; more than any other side.