Premier League Opta Stats - 26th to 27th April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Stoke City v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Wolves are unbeaten in their last four away trips to play Stoke, with the last three meetings all ending as draws.
- Stoke have lost just one of their last seven meetings with Wolverhampton Wanderers in all competitions.
- Seven of the last 10 goals that Stoke have netted against Wolves in all competitions have been scored after half-time.
- The Potters have won just one of their last eight Premier League games.
- However, Stoke have won 14 of a possible 18 points in their last six Premier League games at home.
- Wolves have won just two of their 19 away games in the Premier League since the beginning of April 2010.
- Mick McCarthy's side have mustered a total of only three goals in their last five away games in the league.
- Kenwyne Jones' goal at Aston Villa last weekend was the 18th that Stoke have scored following a long throw in the Premier League since returning to the top-flight.
- Stoke City have attempted 497 long throws in the Premier League this season; 245 more than any other side.
- Wolves have attempted a league-high 777 crosses (excl corners) in the top-flight this term.
Fulham v Bolton Wanderers
- Fulham have failed to score in their last three meetings with Bolton in all competitions.
- The last three Premier League meetings between Bolton and Fulham have ended as draws.
- Bolton have scored exactly one goal in seven of their nine Premier League away games against Fulham and none in the others.
- Ivan Klasnic has scored in his last two visits to Craven Cottage.
- Fulham have won 16 of a possible 18 points from their last six matches at home in the Premier League.
- Just one of Bolton's last 11 Premier League matches have ended in a draw.
- Bolton Wanderers have collected just one point from their last nine away matches in the Premier League.
- In these last nine Premier League away games, Bolton have netted just four times.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored seven goals in nine Premier League appearances for Owen Coyle's side.
- Fulham have conceded only one penalty in the Premier League this season; fewer than any other side.