Premier League Opta Stats - May 10
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Premier League Opta Facts -May 10th
Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur
- The Citizens have won only once in their last 15 encounters with Spurs in the Premier League and have collected just six points from a possible 45 in this run.
- Manchester City have failed to score in their last three Premier League matches against Tottenham Hotspur.
- Tottenham Hotspur have lost only two of their 13 Premier League games away at Manchester City.
- The Lilywhites have won only one of their last 12 matches in all competitions.
- Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart was forced to make eight saves against Spurs earlier this season; more than in any other game.
- On the last occasion that Mike Dean took charge of this fixture in the Premier League, there were three red cards given - two of them to Manchester City.
- Manchester City have been awarded nine penalties in the Premier League this season; more than any other side.
- Man City have averaged more goals without Carlos Tevez in the side (1.7) than with him in their team (1.5) in the Premier League this season.
- Jermain Defoe has scored four goals in his last five Premier League starts for Harry Redknapp's side.
- Since the start of last season, no player has given away more penalty kicks than Heurelho Gomes (4).