Scottish Prem Opta Facts 06 Feb
- St. Johnstone ran out 5-1 winners in the last meeting between these two teams, largely in part to a second half brace from striker Steven MacLean.
- Aberdeen have failed to keep a clean sheet in all three of their previous games against St. Johnstone (D1 L2).
- St. Johnstone have failed to win their last four home league games; their longest winless streak at McDiarmid Park this season.
- No team in the Scottish Premiership has picked up more points in their last six games than Aberdeen (14).
- The Saints have won just two of their last nine games against Aberdeen at McDiarmid Park (D3 L4).
- The Dons are currently riding an 11-game unbeaten streak; the longest of any team in the Scottish Premiership this season.