Scottish Prem Opta Facts 11 -16 Mar
Motherwell v Dundee United
Motherwell have lost five of their last six home league games against Dundee United (W1), scoring just once and conceding 10 in total.
Motherwell have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 home league games, but they have only failed to score once in their last eight on home soil.
Motherwell have won three of their last four league games, the same number they won in their previous 12.
The Tangerines have won more Scottish Premiership games away to Motherwell than they have against any other side (11). However, they have lost eight of the last 12 away league games (D3 W1).
Dundee United have won fewer away games than any other side in the Scottish Premiership this season (2).
- Partick Thistle have won four of their last six home league games (L2), but they have lost all 14 league games against Celtic.
- The Jags have failed to score in their last five Scottish Premiership games against Celtic, conceding nine in total.
- Kris Commons has scored two goals in his last three games against Partick.
- Celtic have failed to win their last two Scottish Premiership games (D2). They have not gone three league games without a win since November 2012.
- The Hoops have scored in each other last 13 away league games, but they have only kept three clean sheets in that time.
- Aberdeen have won their last nine league games against Kilmarnock, scoring 17 and conceding just three.
- Kilmarnock last beat Aberdeen in December 2012 (0-2 at Pittodrie) - their only win in the last 14 encounters (D3 L10).
- The Dons have lost just one of their last 14 home league games (W9 D4).
- Kilmarnock have failed to score in their last three games. They have not gone four league games without a goal since January 2010 (a run of five).
- Adam Rooney has scored in each of his last three league games against Kilmarnock.
- Dundee have kept three clean sheets in their last four Scottish Premiership games, having kept as many clean sheets in their previous 35 league encounters.
- Dundee are currently unbeaten in their last five home league games (W3 D2).
- The Dark Blues have drawn their last three SPL games.
- Hearts have conceded precisely one goal in 10 of their last 13 league visits to Dens Park, keeping clean sheets in the other three encounters.
- Hearts have won one of their last seven away league games (D4 L2).
- Inverness have won just one of their last seven league games (D2 L4), scoring just five goals and conceding 10 in total. However they are unbeaten in their last five at home (W3 D2).
- Caley have won just once in seven home league games against Hamilton, failing to keep a clean sheet in any of those encounters.
- Carlton Morris has scored just four league goals this season, but two of those strikes have come against Inverness.
- The Accies have won just one of their last 13 league games (D5 L7), and have scored just four goals in their last eight.
- Inverness and Hamilton have both drawn nine games this season. Only Dundee (12) have drawn more games this season.
- St Johnstone have lost just one home game against Ross County in the Scottish Premiership (W2 D3).
- The Saints have kept one clean sheet in 12 Scottish Prem games against Ross County, despite only conceding 13 goals.
- St Johnstone have won two of their last 12 top-flight games (D3 L7), while County have gone 20 league encounters without a draw (W8 L12), since September 2015.
- Chris Kane has scored in both of his last two league games for St Johnstone.
- The Staggies kept a clean sheet in their last away game against Kilmarnock, their first in 11 away league games.