Scottish Premier League Opta Facts - 19-20 September
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Kilmarnock have lost their last three league games.
- Rangers have conceded only three goals in their opening four league matches of the season.
- Killie have not defeated Rangers at home since their 1-0 win in May 1994.
- Rangers have won each of their last four visits to Rugby Park.
- Rangers have not been defeated in 14 SPL matches – the longest current run in the league.
- Kris Boyd has scored five goals in his last four games against his former side.
- Aberdeen have kept a clean sheet in three successive SPL matches.
- St Mirren have won just once in their four league games so far this term.
- Stephen McGinn has scored three of St Mirren’s four league goals so far this term.
- St Mirren have scored only one goal in their last five visits to Pittodrie.
- Aberdeen are unbeaten in nine meetings with St Mirren.
- All five of Dundee United’s league goals have come through either Danny Cadamarteri (three) or David Goodwillie (two).
- Jim Gannon’s side have drawn three of their first four league matches of the season, winning the other.
- The Terrors have picked up eight points from four games this season – their best start to an SPL campaign since 2001.
- In their last three meetings at Tannadice, the winning side has kept a clean sheet.
- Dundee United have won only once in their last six meetings with Motherwell.
- Hamilton won their last SPL game, but they were defeated in the opening three matches.
- Falkirk have managed only three goals in their opening four league games of the season.
- The Bairns are without a win in the league so far this term, losing three of their first four games.
- Three of the last four meetings between the two sides at Hamilton have ended 1-0.
- Only two of these sides’ last eight meetings have been won by the home team.
- Scott Arfield scored three goals in his four appearances against Hamilton in the SPL last term.
- There have been 17 goals scored in the opening four league matches involving St Johnstone this term – more than any other side.
- Hibs have won their last three home games against St Johnstone, keeping a clean sheet in each.
- It has been 10 matches since St Johnstone failed to score in the league (inc. division 1) – the longest such run of teams in the SPL.
- These two sides are the only teams not to have kept a clean sheet in the SPL this season.
- St Johnstone have lost four of their last five meetings with Hibernian.
- Hibs have conceded the first goal in all four of their SPL games so far this term.
- Hearts won their last SPL game making this their first league victory of the season.
- The Jambos have conceded exactly two goals in each of their away games in the SPL so far this term.
- The Celts have scored just once in their last two league games.
- Hearts have not won a competitive away match for eight games.
- The last three league meetings between these two sides have ended in a draw.
- The home side have won just twice in the last ten meetings between these two teams.