Scottish Premier League Opta Facts - 23-24 October
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics
Aberdeen v Hibernian
- Hibs scored exactly twice in all three meetings with Aberdeen last season, winning twice and drawing once.
- Hibernian have won on two of their last three trips to Pittodrie.
- Both of Hibs' wins this season have come when they have conceded first.
- Six of Hibernian's eight league goals this season have been either scored or assisted by Derek Riordan.
- The Dons have lost five of their last six league matches, drawing the other.
Hamilton v St Johnstone
- Hamilton have won three of their last four matches at home to the Saints, keeping a clean sheet in each win.
- The Accies are yet to win at home this season.
- Six of Hamilton's eight league goals this season have come in the first half.
- St Johnstone are without a win in three away matches.
Hearts v St Mirren
- The Jambos are unbeaten in their last four league matches at home to St Mirren, winning three.
- Hearts have scored exactly once in their last five league meetings with the Buddies.
- However St Mirren have scored on all but one of their last eight league trips to Tynecastle.
- Only Rangers have scored as many goals from outside the box as St Mirren this season (3).
- Hearts have won none of their last seven league games at Tynecastle.
- Failure to win in this match would make St Mirren the first side to fail to claim a win in 20 consecutive away games in the SPL.
Kilmarnock v Inverness CT
- Caley Thistle have scored at least twice in 11 of their last 14 league meetings with Kilmarnock.
- In 18 meetings between Killie and Inverness in the SPL, the two teams have kept only four clean sheets between them.
- Only two of the last 15 league clashes between the sides have produced fewer than three goals.
- Caley Thistle have lost only one of their last six SPL matches on the road.
- Killie have picked up all three points in only one of their last six league matches at Rugby Park.
Motherwell v Dundee Utd
- Motherwell are without a win in their last three league meetings with the Terrors, losing the last two.
- The Steelmen have scored at least twice in 10 of their last 12 SPL games at home to United.
- Dundee United striker Jon Daly scored three goals at Fir Park last season.
- Nine of the 10 goals the Steelmen have conceded in the SPL this season have come after the break.
- The 3-1 win over St Mirren ended a run of six consecutive matches at home for Motherwell without a win.
Celtic v Rangers
- Celtic's win over Rangers in May ended a run of three league Old Firm derbies at Parkhead without a victory for the Bhoys.
- Only one of 42 SPL "Old Firm" derbies has been won by the side conceding first (34 wins for the side opening the scoring).
- There have been five red cards in the last six Old Firm derbies at Parkhead.
- Rangers' Kenny Miller hit three goals in Old Firm derbies last season.
- None of the last five players to score for Celtic in an SPL Old Firm derby are still at the club (Nakamura, McGeady, McDonald, Naylor, Fortuné).
- Celtic have won all 16 league matches under Neil Lennon.
- Rangers have failed to find the net in only one of their last 34 league matches.
- However, the Teddy Bears have kept just two clean sheets in their last 11 league games.