Scottish Premier League Opta Facts - 2nd February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Falkirk
- Aberdeen have won five of their six SPL clashes with Falkirk at Pittodrie, drawing the other.
- The Bairns have not won at Aberdeen since the 1957/58 season.
- The Dons' last two matches have ended in a 3-0 win for the away side (one Aberdeen win, one defeat).
- Aberdeen have found the net only once in their last four home games in the SPL.
- Falkirk however have scored just twice in their last five in the competition.
- Six of the Dons' seven SPL wins this season have come after they have kept a clean sheet.
Kilmarnock v Celtic
- Celtic have won their last eight meetings with Kilmarnock in all competitions.
- The Bhoys have scored at least three goals in five of their last six clashes with Killie.
- Scott McDonald has scored seven goals in his last four appearances at Rugby Park in all competitions.
- Having failed to score in five straight league matches, Killie fired in four in their last match against Dundee United.
- Despite this, they remain without a win in eight SPL games, currently the longest run in the competition.
- Celtic have scored in every league away match this season.