Scottish Premiership Opta Facts | 1 - 3 February
Kilmarnock v Ross County
- Kilmarnock have won their last four league clashes with Ross County, including two games this season.
- Ross County have the worst away record in the Scottish Premiership this season (6 points).
- Four of the six points County have won on the road have come in their last two matches (W1 D1).
- Killie have scored exactly two goals in three of their last four homes games, winning all three (L1).
- Kris Boyd has scored in both meetings between these two teams this season.
Partick Thistle v Dundee United
- Partick have lost two of their three meetings with Dundee this season (D1; all competitions). However, that draw did come at home.
- Dundee United are without a win in six league matches, drawing two and losing four.
- Thistle have failed to score in their last two Scottish Premiership matches and without a goal in 267 minutes of league football.
- No side has scored fewer headed goals in the division this season than Partick Thistle (2; level with St Johnstone).
Celtic v St Mirren
- Neil Lennon's side have won nine of their 11 home league games this season (D2), scoring 23 goals and conceding just six.
- Only Inverness Caledonian Thistle (9) have scored more goals inside the first 15 minutes of league matches than St Mirren (6).
- Celtic have won each of their last 12 in the Scottish Premiership. However, the last occasion that they dropped points was at Celtic Park (v Dundee United).
- St Mirren have scored just once in their last 10 league meetings with Celtic. That goal came in last season's 1-1 draw (L10).
- Kris Commons scored a brace against St Mirren earlier in the season and has bagged seven goals in his last six in the Scottish Premiership.