Scottish Premiership Opta Facts: 16-18 Oct
Ross County v Aberdeen
- Ross County have lost four of their last five Scottish Premiership matches against the Dons (D1).
- In those five matches, Aberdeen have kept four clean sheets and conceded just once.
- Adam Rooney, David Goodwillie and Peter Pawlett all scored in two of the three league games against Ross County last season, but these goals were all scored at Pittodrie.
- Paul Quinn scored Aberdeen's winner at Dingwall last November, an own goal for Ross County. He now plays for the Dons.
- Aberdeen's Niall McGinn has provided more assists than any other Scottish Premiership player this term (6).
- Ross County have found the back of the net in 23 of their last 24 league games, only failing to score against Celtic in August.
Motherwell v Celtic
- Motherwell are winless in their last seven league clashes with Celtic (D2 L5).
- The Bhoys have netted in each of their last 16 games against Motherwell in the Scottish Premiership, last failing to score against them in February 2011.
- Mikael Lustig scored twice in Celtic's 4-0 win over Well in a 45 minute cameo appearance in January.
- Celtic forward Leigh Griffiths (11) has been involved in more league goals this season than any other player (eight goals, three assists).
- Motherwell have lost just two of their last 12 home league games, winning six (D4).
- Celtic have won 12 of their last 16 Scottish Premiership fixtures on the road, losing once (D3).
Hamilton v Dundee
- Both sides picked up a win apiece in this fixture last season, with a 1-1 draw in January.
- Hamilton have won just one of their last seven league meetings with the Dee (including Championship, D3 L3).
- There was a red card in two of the three meetings between the sides last campaign - Gary Harkins was sent off for Dundee, while Dougie Imrie was given a red for Hamilton.
- Ali Crawford has had a hand in seven goals in his last eight league appearances (three goals, four assists).
- Hamilton have lost only one of their last 10 home league matches, winning five (D4).
- Rory Loy has three goals in his last two league games for Dundee.
Kilmarnock v Inverness CT
- Kilmarnock have won just one of their last nine Scottish Premiership games against Caley (D3 L5).
- Inverness last kept a clean sheet at Rugby Park in a league game in April 2005, a 15-match run without one.
- Kilmarnock have faced the most opposition shots on target in the Scottish top-flight this term (76).
- Unsurprisingly Killie are one of two sides yet to keep a clean sheet this season (along with St Johnstone).
- Caley are unbeaten in their last five in league competition, winning three.
- Kallum Higginbotham has been directly involved in 50% of Kilmarnock's league goals this season; more than any other Killie player.
St Johnstone v Partick Thistle
- St Johnstone's only league loss in the last two seasons against Partick came in March, their most recent meeting (W2 D3).
- The Jags haven't won away at St Johnstone since January 1994.
- Steven MacLean has netted eight goals in his last six league games for Saints.
- The Jags have bagged a league-low six goals this season, with no player registering more than two so far (Kris Doolan & David Amoo).
- Partick have drawn a blank in five of their last six away league games and are winless in seven (D4 L3).
- St Johnstone have won five and lost none of their last 11 home matches in league competition.
Dundee United v Hearts
- Dundee United have won all but three of their last 12 league matches at Tannadice against Hearts (W9 D1 L2).
- Hearts are winless in four league matches against the Terrors (D1 L3).
- Hearts have fired in fewer shots on target this season than any other Scottish Premiership team (33).
- Dundee United are without a win in eight attempts, losing six (D2).
- Billy McKay has scored in each of his last three appearances for the Terrors.
- Hearts have failed to score in their last two away games; they've not gone three without a goal in the Scottish top-flight since March 2013.