Scottish Premiership Opta Facts | 21 -22 March
Hearts v Dundee United
- Hearts have claimed just two wins over Dundee United in their last 11 attempts in the top-flight (D2 L7).
- Dundee United have failed to record a clean sheet in their last 12 league games, the worst run by any side this season in the Scottish Premiership.
- Nadir Ciftci has scored in three of his last four appearances for Dundee United in all competitions.
- Dundee United have scored exactly three goals in four of their last five league matches.
- The last four league goals registered by the Terrors have come inside the final 11 minutes of matches.
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock
- The Dons have won their last three matches against Kilmarnock in the Scottish Premiership.
- Killie have been defeated in both of their last two league visits to Pittodrie.
- Adam Rooney has scored in four of his five league appearances this season for Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen have won four of their last five at home in league competition, conceding just twice over those games (L1).
- Kilmarnock are without a win in five away league games, no side is currently on a longer run (D1 L4).
Celtic v St Mirren
- The Bhoys have lost only one of the previous 26 meetings against St Mirren in the top-flight (W23 D2).
- St Mirren have only managed to register one clean sheet in 26 attempts against Celtic in the Scottish Premiership.
- Kris Commons (Celtic) has scored four goals in his last two appearances, having previously managed just one in six (all competitions).
- Celtic have not lost at home in league competition since November 2012 (v Inverness Caledonian Thistle), winning all but two of the 26 games played since (D2).
- Celtic have recorded a league-high 44 goals in the second half this season whilst no side has scored fewer than St Mirren (15).
Inverness CT v Partick Thistle
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle have kept a clean sheet in two of their last three meetings with Partick Thistle.
- The Jags have claimed victory in two of their last three visits to Inverness Caledonian Thistle (L1).
- Billy McKay has mustered just one goal in his last seven home appearances in all competitions.
- Caley have gone 462 minutes without scoring a goal in all competitions.
- Caley are without a win in six league matches at home, their worst run this season (D3 L3).
Motherwell v Ross County
- Motherwell have won all three previous Scottish Premiership meetings against Ross County at home.
- Ross County have only managed to beat Motherwell once in the top-flight despite facing them six times previously (D1 L4).
- Motherwell's John Sutton has scored four goals in his last two league appearances against Ross County.
- Ross County have only lost one of their last five league games away from home (W2 D2).
- Ross County have conceded 26 goals in the first half this season, a league-high.
St Johnstone v Hibernian
- St Johnstone have one win in five over Hibs in the Scottish Premiership (D1 L3).
- Hibernian have recorded wins in their last two league visits to St Johnstone.
- Steve May (St Johnstone) has failed to score in his last three home appearances, having previously recorded seven in three.
- Hibernian have conceded a joint-league-low two goals in the 15 minutes before half time this season.
- 22% of the goals conceded by St Johnstone have come in the first 15 minutes this season, a league-high share.