Scottish Premiership Opta Facts - 23-24 January
St Johnstone v Aberdeen
- After a run of eight consecutive Premiership clean sheets, Aberdeen conceded three goals in 10 minutes in their 3-3 draw against Dundee last time out.
- The Dons are unbeaten in nine league games, however, winning eight.
- Aberdeen have won their last six away from Pittodrie; excluding Rangers and Celtic, only one side since the formation of the SPL has won seven successive away games (Hearts, 7 in 2010/11).
- In 12 games with goalkeeper Scott Brown in the team this season, the Dons have won 10 (D1 L1) and conceded just five. They won five of 10 before he claimed his place, conceding 15.
- Indeed, Brown conceded more goals against Dundee last weekend (3) than he had in his previous 11 games this season (2).
- St Johnstone have won five of their last six home league games (L1).
Ross County v Celtic
- Celtic have only won four of their nine league meetings with the Staggies since their most recent promotion, drawing four and losing one.
- After failing to win their first three in Dingwall, Celtic have won their last two away games at Ross County, scoring nine.
- Anthony Stokes has scored five goals in his last five starts against Ross County.
- Celtic have won their last three league games and have kept clean sheets in their last four.
- Jim McIntyre's side are without a win in eight (D3 L5).
- The Staggies have lost nine of their 10 home league games this season (W1).
Dundee United v Motherwell
- Dundee United's defeat at Fir Park in November ended a run of four straight wins against the Steelmen.
- The Terrors have won their last three home league games against 'Well and have scored in their last 11 against them Tannadice.
- Dundee United have not kept a clean sheet in 10 league games.
- Since the start of December, Motherwell have scored five goals; John Sutton has been responsible for four of them.
- The Terrors have won six of their last seven home league games, losing only to in-form Aberdeen.
- Motherwell have lost their last four league games, including their last three on the road, conceding 15 across these four defeats.
Hamilton v Inverness CT
- Caley Thistle have won their last four league games, scoring eight and conceding just two.
- Billy McKay has scored three goals in two games against the Accies this season.
- The in-form hitman has scored five goals in his last four appearances. On the last seven occasions that Caley have found the net, McKay has been amongst the goals.
- John Hughes' side have won their last three forays to New Douglas Park.
- Hamilton have scored exactly once in eight of their 10 top-flight meetings with Caley Thistle.
- The Accies have not drawn a league games since November 1st, winning five and losing six since that 3-3 draw against Partick.
Kilmarnock v Partick Thistle
- The away side has not kept a clean sheet in this fixture in any competition since February 1996 (15 games since then).
- Temitope Obadeyi has scored three goals in two meetings with Partick this season.
- Killie have only lost one of their last 11 league clashes with the Jags, winning six.
- Indeed, Partick of lost five of their six previous visits to East Ayrshire to face Kilmarnock, winning there in April of last year.
- Alexei Ermenko has scored three of Kilmanock's last four league goals, two of them from the penalty spot.
- Kris Doolan has scored five goals in his last three league appearances.
St Mirren v Dundee
- Dundee have scored in each of their last 21 league games, including their last 10 on the road.
- The last five meetings between these sides have seen three red cards and two penalties scored.
- Dundee have won their last two against St Mirren in Paisley; this after losing the previous three at St Mirren Park.
- In 10 top-flight clashes between the sides since the turn of the century, each side has only failed to net once.
- Greg Stewart has scored in four of his last five league outings.
- St Mirren are still to keep a clean sheet in the Scottish Premiership this season despite playing 23 games so far.