Scottish Premiership Opta Facts | 3-4 May
Celtic v Aberdeen
- Celtic have scored in their last 43 league matches against the Dons.
- Aberdeen have won just two of the last 34 league games against Celtic however one of those victories came in the most recent meeting (D3 L29).
- Anthony Stokes (Celtic) has recorded eight goals in his last six league appearances.
- Celtic are unbeaten in eight league games and have managed 28 goals in that time; an average of 3.5 per game.
- Aberdeen have only lost one of their last 11 league games away from home (W6 D4).
Hibernian v Partick Thistle
- Hibernian have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five league games against Partick Thistle.
- The Jags have registered two wins in five attempts away at Hibernian in the Scottish Premiership (D2 L1).
- Partick Thistle's Kris Doohlan has scored in three of his last four appearances for the Jags.
- Hibs have recorded one win in their last seven at home in the league (D1 L5).
- Partick Thistle have only won one of their last six on the road in league competition (D3 L2).
Inverness CT v Dundee United
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle have only won one of their last nine top-flight matches at home against the Terrors (D3 L5).
- Dundee United have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last four league meetings with Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
- Nadir Ciftci (Dundee United) has scored three goals in three appearances (all competitions).
- Caley have one win in their last six and have failed to score in their last two league games (D2 L3).
- Dundee United are without a clean sheet in 18 league games.
Motherwell v St Johnstone
- Motherwell are unbeaten in five home league games against St Johnstone, scoring an average of 3.2 goals a game over those matches (16 goals, W4 D1).
- St Johnstone have won three of the last four league matches against Motherwell to nil (L1).
- Stevie May (St Johnstone) has scored five goals in his last five in all competitions.
- Motherwell have lost 13 points from winning positions at home this term; a league-high.
- St Johnstone have only conceded six goals in their last 11 league games; they have not conceded two or more goals in one game in that time.
St Mirren v Ross County
- St Mirren have one win in five against Ross County in the Scottish Premiership (D1 L3).
- Ross County have only conceded four goals over the last five top-flight matches played against St Mirren.
- St Mirren's Kenny McLean has scored in three successive league matches heading into this fixture.
- St Mirren are unbeaten in four league matches; they have not been on a longer run all season.
- Ross County have managed just one win in their last seven league matches away from home (D3 L3).
Hearts v Kilmarnock
- Hearts have lost their last six top-flight matches at home to Kilmarnock, scoring only once in that time.
- Kilmarnock scored four goals in each of their last two league meetings with the Edinburgh side.
- Kris Boyd ended a run of 437 minutes without a goal by scoring a consolation goal away at Ross County.
- Hearts are unbeaten in five league games; their best run this season (W4 D1).
- Kilmarnock are without a clean sheet in 12 league games.