Scottish Premiership Opta Facts - 5 April
Dundee v Celtic
- Dundee have only managed to score three goals against Celtic in their last 10 Scottish Premiership encounters (D2 L8), failing to score in each of the last three.
- Celtic have scored 59 goals in the last 22 league clashes with the Dees (2.7 goals per game), although, they drew a blank in the fixture at the start of March.
- Greg Stewart's brace against Ross County on Saturday ended a run of eight Scottish Premiership games without scoring.
- Patrick Roberts scored his first two goals of his club career in Celtic's 3-0 win over Dundee this weekend.
- The Bhoys have lost just one of their last 11 away league matches (W8 D2).
Inverness CT v Hearts
- Inverness are unbeaten in seven Scottish Premiership meetings at home against Hearts (W3 D4), conceding only three times.
- After four games without a goal and eight games without a win against Caley Thistle, Hearts won last time out and are looking for consecutive wins against them for the first time since September 2010.
- Caley have won just one of their last seven in the Scottish Premiership (D1 L5).
- Only Celtic (8) have conceded fewer goals in 2016 in the Scottish Premiership than Hearts (10).
- Inverness haven't lost three successive home league games since January 2014.
Partick Thistle v Dundee Utd
- Partick Thistle have scored six for no reply against Dundee Utd in the last three meetings (W3).
- The Terrors have lost just one of their nine Scottish Premiership trips to Partick Thistle, although, six have ended in a stalemate.
- Partick Thistle's clean sheet against Kilmarnock on Saturday ended a run of six games without a shutout.
- Dundee United have claimed fewer away points than any other top-flight side this season (12).
- Billy McKay has scored four times in his last six games for Dundee United in all competitions.