Scottish Premiership Opta Facts - 5 March
Hamilton v Motherwell
- Hamilton are unbeaten in their last six home top-flight matches against Motherwell, winning the last three (D3).
- Indeed, the Well have failed to score in each of their last five visits to Hamilton.
- The Accies are winless in their last 10 at home in league competition, losing five.
- Motherwell have conceded more penalties than any other team this season (7).
- Hamilton have scored just nine goals in the first half this season, a league-low.
Hearts v Partick Thistle
- Hearts have won three of their last four Scottish Premiership matches against Partick, losing the other.
- Partick have shipped at least two goals in each of those four games, 13 in total (3.3 per game).
- Hearts have kept a clean sheet in five of their last six league games.
- The Jambos have won six and lost none of their nine home games in the top-flight.
- Partick are the only side yet to score from the penalty spot this season, while Hearts have netted a league-high eight times in this fashion.