Scottish Premiership Opta Facts - 7-9 November
Motherwell v Dundee Utd
- Motherwell have failed to win any of their last five matches against Dundee United; losing the four most recent meetings (D1 L4).
- The Terrors have not tasted defeat in five visits to Fir Park; keeping clean sheets in all of those games (W4 D1).
- Dundee United's Nadir Ciftci has scored four goals in the league this season but all of them have come at Tannadice Park.
- Motherwell have lost four consecutive matches at home; they have never recorded five in a row since the formation of the Scottish Premier League (1998/99, now Scottish Premiership).
- Dundee United have drawn only one of their last 14 matches in the top-flight (W8 L5).
Dundee v St Johnstone
- Dundee have managed just one win in nine home games against St Johnstone in the top-flight (D4 L4).
- Saints have registered only one clean sheet in their last 10 meetings with the Dees.
- Eight of the last nine goals scored by Dundee have come from either Greg Stewart (4) or David Clarkson (4).
- Dundee have won three straight matches; they haven't managed four in succession in the top-flight since May 1999.
- St Johnstone have recorded one win in five on the road heading into this fixture (D1 L3).
Inverness CT v Hamilton
- Caley Thistle are unbeaten in four top-flight meetings with Hamilton Academical (W3 D1).
- Hamilton have scored exactly one goal in eight of their nine top-flight matches against Inverness.
- Tony Andreu (Hamilton) is the current top scorer in the Scottish Premiership with six goals.
- Inverness are the only team in the Scottish Premiership yet to have conceded in the opening 15 minutes of a match.
- Hamilton have gone ahead in five away games this season; a joint-league-high with their opponents, Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
Kilmarnock v Ross County
- Kilmarnock are unbeaten at home in three previous meetings in the top tier against Ross County (W2 D1).
- The Staggies have claimed just one victory over Kilmarnock in the top-flight (D2 L5).
- Josh Magennis has been directly involved in Killie's last three league goals (two goals and one assist).
- Across their last four games, Kilie have kept a clean sheet then conceded one, two and three goals respectively.
- Ross County have claimed one win in 12 league games.
St Mirren v Partick Thistle
- The Buddies have not been beaten in four matches versus Partick Thistle (W2 D2).
- Partick Thistle have played at St Mirren Park twice previously in the top-flight; they did not lose either of them (W1 D1).
- John McGinn (St Mirren) has been fouled more often than any other player in the Scottish Premiership this campaign (28).
- St Mirren have failed to win any of their last seven league games at home (D2 L5).
- The Jags have lost more points from winning positions than any other side this term (10).
Aberdeen v Celtic
- The Dons have won just one of their last 14 games played on a Sunday against Celtic (D2 L11).
- Celtic have gone 21 visits to Pittodrie without failing to score; losing just twice in that period, one of those came in the most recent meeting there however (W15 D4).
- John Guidetti has scored nine goals across his last seven games in all competitions.
- 50% of Aberdeen's goals this term have arrived in the first half; a league-high share.
- The Bhoys have won three consecutive games; they last managed four straight wins back in March 2014.