Serie A Opta Facts: 18 - 19 May
Atalanta - Chievo
- This will be the 16th meeting between Atalanta and Chievo in the top-flight - Chievo lead by seven wins to four.
- Atalanta have won only one of their last seven Serie A meetings against Chievo, losing three.
- Atalanta have scored just one goal in their last four games against Chievo.
- Atalanta are winless in their last six league fixtures (2D 4L); losing their last three in a row.
- Overall, Chievo's last six Serie A fixtures have produced a total of just five goals.
- Chievo have won three of their last four games on the road, losing the other.
- Chievo are one of the four Serie A sides still unbeaten from leading situations this season (W12 D3).
- Alessio Cerci scored the first penalty against Chievo after a period of 371 days.
- Dario Dainelli has made the most interceptions amongst the Serie A players this season (115).
Bologna - Genoa
- Bologna and Genoa have met 77 times in Serie A so far - Bologna lead by 30 wins to 20.
- Genoa have scored in each of their last seven meetings against Bologna in the league.
- Over their last 10 meetings at the Dall'Ara, these two sides have never repeated the same result in consecutive games - the last meeting ended 3-2 for the hosts.
- Last Sunday's win against Parma ended Bologna's eight-game winless run in this campaign.
- Bologna haven't won any of their last four home games (2D 2L); their worst run since October 2011.
- Genoa are unbeaten in their last six league fixtures, but were held to a goalless draw in the last two.
- The Grifoni have conceded only one goal in their last four games in Serie A.
- After conceding eight goals in their previous three games on the road, Genoa have kept two consecutive clean sheets away from home.
- No side have scored more goals from an indirect free-kick than Bologna this season (7).
- Alessandro Diamanti has assisted six goals from free-kicks this season; a league-high.
Cagliari - Lazio
- These two sides have met 55 times in Serie A - Lazio lead by 25 wins to 16, with 14 draws.
- Lazio have won five of their last six meetings against Cagliari, including the last three in Serie A.
- In Sardinia, these two sides haven't drawn in their last six meetings - previously, they had drawn five times in a row at the old Sant'Elia.
- Cagliari have picked up only two points from the last five Serie A fixtures, scoring just one goal in the last four.
- The Sardinians have lost their last two home games by 1-0, after recording four wins in a row.
- Lazio have won their last three league games, conceding only one goal in the last four.
- Lazio's win against Inter was their first away win following a winless run of eight away games in which they had collected five draws and five losses.
- Sergio Floccari has scored five goals in 13 Serie A appearances against Cagliari - only against Napoli has he scored more so far in Serie A (6).
- No player has been booked more times this season than Daniele Conti (16).
- This is Antonio Candreva's best season in Serie A in terms of appearances (34). Indeed, Candreva has scored six goals and assisted five.
Inter - Udinese
- Inter and Udinese have met 79 times so far in Serie A - the Nerazzurri lead by 37 wins to 18.
- However, Udinese have won three of their last four games against Inter in the league.
- These two sides haven't shared a draw in their last nine meetings (6 wins for Inter, 3 for Udinese).
- Last season, Udinese won 1-0 at the San Siro against Inter - prior to that, the Nerazzurri had scored in 31 consecutive games against Udinese at home.
- Inter have picked up only one point from their last four Serie A fixtures. Indeed, Inter have won only one of their last seven (5L).
- Inter have lost four of their last five Serie A games at home.
- Udinese have won their last seven league games; their best such run in the top-flight.
- Away from home, Francesco Guidolin's side are on a run of three wins in a row; their best away record since March 2011.
- With a win, Udinese would equal their best points tally in Serie A: 66 (like in 2010/11).
- Samir Handanovic has made the most saves in Serie A since start of 2013 (65).
- Antonio Di Natale has netted 175 goals in Serie A, including 24 braces and six hat-tricks.
Palermo - Parma
- This will be the 16th meeting between Palermo and Parma in Serie A - the Ducali lead by six wins to three.
- Palermo's last win against Parma was in December 2010 - since then, there have been three wins for Parma and a draw.
- Palermo have lost their last three league games - the last time they lost four in a row was in March 2011.
- Palermo conceded three goals in their last home game against Udinese, which was as many as they had shipped in their previous five fixtures at their ground.
- Parma have failed to score in five of their last seven Serie A games.
- Jonathan Biabiany has completed the joint-most dribbles so far in this competition (118, like Juan Guillermo Cuadrado).
Pescara - Fiorentina
- Pescara and Fiorentina have met 11 times in Serie A - the Viola have won eight times, while Pescara have won only once.
- Pescara's only win came in the reverse this season at the Franchi (2-0).
- Pescara have taken only two points in the second half of the season - in fact, their last win came in Florence against the Viola back in January.
- Pescara have lost their last eight home games, failing to score in six of these.
- Fiorentina have won five of their last six league games, losing the other against Roma.
- Vincenzo Montella's side have won their last three away games without conceding a single goal; their best away run since February 1998.
- Pescara have already lost 27 games in this campaign; a record high amongst the top-5 European leagues.
- Pescara have the worst defence (79 goals conceded) and the second-worst attack (26 scored) in Europe this season.
- Luca Toni has scored eight goals in this campaign - all on home soil.
Roma - Napoli
- Napoli have scored 148 goals in Serie A against Roma; their highest goals total against any opponent.
- Roma have won only one of their last six meetings against Napoli in the league (3L 2D).
- However, the Giallorossi have suffered only one defeat in their last 10 home meetings against the Partenopei; winning five.
- Last Sunday's 0-0 at the San Siro against AC Milan was Roma's first goalless draw after 38 Serie A fixtures.
- Roma didn't concede in three of their last four games. Indeed, they had kept only three clean sheets in 22 league games under Zeman.
- Roma lost their last home game against Chievo (0-1), ending an unbeaten run of four wins and two draws.
- Napoli have won their last five league fixtures - the last time they recorded six wins in a row in Serie A was in February 1988.
- Away from home, Napoli have won three and drawn one of their last four games, averaging three goals per game.
- Edinson Cavani has scored eight goals in Serie A against Roma, six of which in their last four meetings.
- Marek Hamsik has made 14 assists this season; a league-high.
Sampdoria - Juventus
- Juventus lead by 62 wins to 26 in Serie A against Sampdoria, with 37 draws.
- Samp have lost only one of their last nine games against the Old Lady, but six of these games ended in a draw.
- Samp are unbeaten in their last four meetings against Juve at home.
- Sampdoria are winless in their last 10 league fixtures (6L); scoring only six goals in this run.
- Samp have taken only one point from their last four home games in Serie A.
- Drawing 1-1 against Cagliari, Juventus ended their nine-match winning run in Serie A. Indeed, they're still unbeaten in 12 matches.
- Last Saturday, Víctor Ibarbo was the first player to score against Juventus in the opening 15 minutes of play in this campaign.
- The Old Lady have won their last five away games in the league, keeping four clean sheets in the process.
- Mauro Icardi scored a brace in the reverse fixture - with another goal, he would reach double figures for the first time in his career in Serie A.
- Should Mirko Vucinic's score this weekend, it will be his 100th goal in the Italian leagues (94 in Serie A and 5 in Serie B).
Siena - AC Milan
- Siena have won only one of their 17 previous meetings against AC Milan; the Rossoneri have won 14 times.
- Siena have suffered more losses against the Rossoneri than any other Serie A opponent.
- AC Milan have won their last eight meetings against Siena, scoring on average 2.75 goals per game.
- Siena have lost their last five Serie A fixtures, scoring only one goal in the process.
- AC Milan have taken 10 points from their last four league games.
- AC Milan have lost only one of their last nine games on the road.
- AC Milan have conceded the most headed goals in this Serie A campaign (14).
- Mario Balotelli has scored 11 goals in 12 league appearances for AC Milan; the first time he has reached double figures in a Serie A campaign.
- Balotelli is yet to recored an assist since joining AC Milan.
- The Rossoneri are still unbeaten when Mario Balotelli has played (8W 4D).
Torino - Catania
- Torino have suffered only one defeat in their last 10 meetings against Catania in Serie A, winning four.
- The Granata are unbeaten at home against Catania in Serie A (7W 5D).
- Catania have never scored more than a single goal at Torino's ground in Serie A.
- Torino are winless in their last eight league games (3D 5L), taking just one point from the last four home games.
- Catania have lost only one of their last seven fixtures (2W 4D), but have taken only two points from their last five away games.
- Torino have lost 24 points from leading positions; a league-high.
- Gonzalo Bergessio was directly involved in each of Catania's last six goals in the league (scoring 4 and making 2 assists).
- Alessio Cerci scored Torino's last two goals in Serie A; equalling his record for goals scored in a single Serie A campaign (7).