Serie A Opta Facts - 24th February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- AC Milan are unbeaten in the last seven Serie A meetings with Fiorentina, and have won the last three in a row.
- The Rossoneri have kept a clean sheet in their last three meetings with the Viola, and conceded only one in the last five.
- Last Sunday's win in the derby against Livorno ended a run of five games without a win for the Viola in the league (four defeats and a draw).
- At home, Fiorentina have drawn only one of the last 26 league games (0-0 with Lazio last October).
- AC Milan have won their last two Serie A fixtures, and are unbeaten away from the San Siro since September (a 1-0 defeat at Udinese).
- Brazilian striker Pato has scored in each of his previous three Serie A meetings with Fiorentina.
- Andrea Pirlo has completed the most passes in Serie A this season (1593), while Ronaldinho has the most assists in the competition (10).
- Udinese and Cagliari have shared only one draw on the last 18 occasions that they have met in the top flight.
- Udinese have won eight of the last nine home meetings with Cagliari, including the 6-2 win in their last meeting in May.
- After two defeats in the last two match-days Udinese have sacked manager Gianni De Biasi, and reappointed former boss Pasquale Marino, who was sacked earlier this season.
- The Sardinians have won their last two fixtures against Bari and Parma, but away from home have picked up only four points from the last five games.
- Despite not scoring last Saturday against Genoa, Antonio Di Natale is still the Serie A top-scorer with 17 goals this term.
- Cagliari have conceded the second-most headed goals in the current campaign (nine).
- Cagliari have dropped the most points from winning positions so far in Serie A (16).