Serie A Opta Facts - Genoa v Inter Milan
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Inter are unbeaten against Genoa since the 1994/95 campaign; since then the Nerazzurri have enjoyed six wins and three draws against the Grifoni.
- Inter have kept a clean sheet in five of their last six league meetings against Genoa, and have won their last three games at the Ferraris.
- Last Saturday against Siena, Genoa returned to winning ways after losing their two previous games without scoring.
- In their last home game, against AC Milan, Genoa lost their first game at the Ferraris after a run of nine unbeaten games on home soil.
- Inter have won three of their last four games, losing the other at home against Udinese.
- Inter have scored in each of their last eight league games on the road.
- Last Saturday against Fiorentina, Giampaolo Pazzini scored his first Serie A goal after going without a goal for eight consecutive match-days.
- Rodrigo Palacio also bagged his first goal after a personal goal drought of six games in the league.
- Alberto Malesani has never won a Serie A game against Claudio Ranieri: the current Inter manager has won once against Malesani, drawing the other three.