League One Opta Facts - September 27
Barnsley v Swindon Town
- Barnsley have lost only one of their last seven league clashes with Swindon (W2 D4).
- Swindon's last league win at Oakwell came in December 1998. They've lost two and drawn three of their away games against the Tykes since that victory.
- Conor Hourihane has netted six goals in as many league appearances for the Tykes.
- Swindon have alternated between a draw and a win in their last six League One games. They won 5-2 at home to Sheffield United last weekend.
- Jonathan Obika has scored five times in his first four games for Swindon, in all competitions.
Bradford City v Port Vale
- Bradford's victory over Vale in February ended a run of 10 fixtures without a win against them (D3 L7).
- Port Vale have failed to score in three of their last four games against the Bantams (in all comps).
- Bradford have both scored and conceded five headed goals this season; both are league-highs.
- Port Vale are one of three sides still awaiting their first clean sheet of the season, along with Crewe and Scunthorpe.
- Vale have attempted the most shots on target in the division so far (54).
Bristol City v MK Dons
- Former player Sam Baldock scored all of Bristol City's four goals against MK Dons last season, both in 2-2 draws.
- MK Dons are yet to beat the Robins in seven previous meetings in all competitions (D3 L4).
- Bristol City are the only unbeaten side in League One, winning six and drawing three of their games.
- MK Dons boast the best shot conversion rate in League One - 23.1%.
- The Robins have only let in one home goal in four matches at Ashton Gate Stadium.
Chesterfield v Notts County
- Chesterfield have lost their last three matches against Notts County, having won three in a row beforehand.
- The Magpies have scored in 10 of their last 11 games against the Spireites.
- The Spireites have only lost one of their last 20 home league games, losing 1-0 to MK Dons in August.
- County are unbeaten in four away league games (D3 W1); their best run since March 2013.
- Chesterfield have conceded exactly once in each of their last six in front of their own fans.
- Notts County have not kept three successive away clean sheets since April 2012.
Coventry v Preston North End
- Coventry scored in injury time twice (95th and 97th minute) to salvage points against Preston last season.
- Preston conceded four goals in their last away game against Coventry, in a 4-4 draw, having let in five goals in their previous seven away games against the Sky Blues.
- The Sky Blues are yet to concede in the opening 15 minutes this season, along with three other sides.
- Joe Garner has scored 19 goals this calendar year. The only player to score more than him in the top four tiers is Britt Assombalonga (21, including playoffs).
- Preston North End are the only League One side to have found the net in each of their games so far (eight matches).
Crawley Town v Yeovil Town
- Crawley were beaten in their only home game against the Glovers 1-0 in November 2012 - former player David Hunt scored an own goal in the 90th minute.
- Yeovil are unbeaten in two previous meetings with Crawley (W1 D1).
- Crawley have scored the fewest goals in League One this season (4), though three of those have come in home matches.
- Yeovil Town kept their first clean sheet of the season in their last match against Peterborough. This ended a run of 11 league games without a shutout.
- The Red Devils have converted just 6.1% of their efforts on goal this season, the lowest tally in the division.
Crewe Alexandra v Colchester United
- Crewe Alexandra have won 10 of their previous 11 league encounters with the U's, drawing once (the most recent encounter in April).
- Colchester's last league victory at Crewe came in April 1986 and haven't won in nine trips since (D3 L6).
- Both of these sides have lost eight points from leading positions in League One this season, a league-high figure.
- Second-bottom Colchester have had the most shots on goal in League One (126 including blocked), while bottom side Crewe have had the fewest (57).
- Crewe have conceded the most goals in the first half this season (8) and the joint-most in the second half (13).
Leyton Orient v Rochdale
- Leyton Orient are unbeaten in five games against Rochdale in the league (W4 D1).
- Rochdale have won only two of their previous 18 away matches against the O's (D3 L13).
- The O's have netted just one home goal in three games so far. They had scored 13 in their first four of last season.
- Only Bristol City (11) have scored more goals on the road in League One than Rochdale this season (10).
- No player has recorded more assists in League One than Matt Done (4).
Oldham Athletic v Scunthorpe United
- Oldham have lost only one of their last eight home games against Scunthorpe (W3 D4).
- Scunthorpe however have been beaten just once in their last five league games against Oldham (W2 D2).
- The Latics have scored in all but one of their 20 home league matches against the Iron, way back in November 1952.
- The Iron are winless in six away games in the league, losing four and drawing two.
- Jonathan Forte has netted five goals in seven appearances for Oldham this season.
- Paddy Madden has played a hand in six of Scunthorpe's eight goals this campaign (scoring four and assisting two).
Peterborough United v Fleetwood Town
- Peterborough have lost just one of their last nine home matches (W6 D2).
- Fleetwood have failed to score in their last two away games in League One, having kept two clean sheets in their two previous away matches in the division.
- This will be the first ever meeting between these two sides.
- Since winning their opening three games in the third tier, Fleetwood have failed to win any of their next six (D4 L2).
- The Posh has scored a joint-league high four times from outside the area in open play this season.
- Fleetwood have had as many shots on target as off this season in League One (52 each).
Sheffield United v Gillingham
- Sheffield United are winless in six home matches against the Gills (D4 L2).
- Gillingham have failed to score in four of their previous six games against the Blades.
- Ben Davies has scored three and assisted once in Sheffield United's last two games.
- The Gills are one of five sides still searching for their first away win of the season (D1 L3).
- The Blades have scored five times in the final 15 minutes this season, a joint-league high.
Walsall v Doncaster Rovers
- The Saddlers have scored just five goals in their last six home matches against Doncaster, and never more than once in those games.
- Doncaster have won only one of their last five away games in Walsall, though this was a 3-0 victory in their last visit there in August 2012 (D2 L2).
- Walsall have failed to score in three of their last four matches. In total, they have drawn a blank in five of their opening nine games, no side has managed more.
- Rovers have been caught offside just nine times this season. Only Crewe have recorded fewer than them (8).
- Only Crawley have netted fewer first-half goals (0) than the Saddlers (1).
View our full range of League 1 betting