SPL Opta Facts: 03-04 March
|Tuesday 19:45||Falkirk v Dundee United||View facts||Bet Now|
|Tuesday 19:45||St Mirren v Aberdeen||View facts||Bet Now|
|Wednesday 19:45||Hamilton v Hibernian||View facts||Bet Now|
|Wednesday 19:45||Rangers v Inverness||View facts||Bet Now|
|Wednesday 19:45||Hearts v Motherwell||View facts||Bet Now|
|Wednesday 19:45||Kilmarnock v Celtic||View facts||Bet Now|
- Falkirk and Dundee have only managed to score one goal between them in their last three league meetings.
- In their last seven meetings in all competitions, only one side has managed to find the back of the net.
- Falkirk have not scored more than a single goal in a home match since September when they netted four against Hamilton.
- The Bairns have only been able to win once in their last 13 SPL matches.
- Dundee United have only managed one win in their last seven league games.
- Only two goals have been scored in the first half by Dundee United in their last 11 SPL fixtures.
- The Saints have managed to score just one goal against Aberdeen in their last seven encounters.
- St Mirren have drawn their last three home games in the league.
- Aberdeen are winless in their last five league games, and have failed to score in three of these.
- Andy Dorman has scored five of St Mirren’s last ten league goals.
- St Mirren are unbeaten in their last five home games in the SPL.
- St Mirren have only been able to score nine goals at home this season – a league-low. However, only Rangers have conceded fewer at home than the Saints.
- Hamilton have lost their last four matches against Hibs, conceding nine and not scoring a single goal.
- Hibernian have not won away from home in six league games, in which time they have netted just three goals.
- Derek Riordan has scored in both games against Hamilton so far this season.
- Only Rob Jones (two) and Derek Riordan (three) have scored in the league for Hibs in 2009.
- The Accies have won five of their last seven matches in the SPL.
- Simon Mensing has scored five goals in his last seven league appearances for Hamilton.
- So far this season Rangers have scored eight unanswered goals against Caley Thistle, in a 3-0 win and a 5-0 thumping. In total Rangers have registered 14 goals without reply in a run lasting five games.
- Inverness have recorded just two wins over the Glasgow giants, both coming in the 2006/07 season.
- Caley have not won away from Caledonian Stadium in six league games, in which time they recorded just two first half goals.
- Inverness have only lost in one of their four league games since Terry Butcher took charge of the side.
- Rangers have won 17 points from a possible 21 in their last seven league matches – remaining unbeaten during that run.
- Rangers have only failed to score in one of their league games at Ibrox this season.
- Hearts are unbeaten in eight home games in the SPL, a run that has included five wins and three draws.
- There has only been one goalless draw in this fixture in the last 20 meetings.
- Hearts have scored just two goals in the first half of their last nine SPL games.
- Motherwell are without a defeat in eight league matches.
- The Steelmen have conceded only four goals in their last seven games in the league.
- Only Rangers (14) have accrued more points than Hearts (13) in their last six SPL matches.
- In each of three meetings between these two teams so far this season, Celtic have emerged victorious and netted exactly three goals.
- Celtic have won 22 of the last 23 meetings with Killie, the one other result was a goalless draw last season.
- In their last seven away games, Celtic have scored just one first half goal, against Aberdeen in a game that ended 4-2 in their favour.
- The Bhoys have not won in three trips away from Celtic Park, registering just two points and scoring three goals.
- Kilmarnock have not won at home in six league games, and scored just three goals in that mini run.
- Home and away, Kilmarnock are without a win in eight successive league matches.