SPL Opta Facts - 1-2 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Celtic
- Celtic have won all three meetings with Aberdeen this season, including a 4-1 League Cup win on Saturday.
- Celtic have hit at least three goals in six of their last seven meetings with Aberdeen in all competitions.
- Antony Stokes has scored in his last five meetings with the Dons in all competitions, netting eight goals in total.
- After a run of seven straight league defeats, the Dons have lost just one of their last six.
- In this match, Celtic could become the first SPL side to go unbeaten in 12 straight matches this season.
- The Bhoys have shipped just one goal in their last seven league matches.
- Aberdeen have lost 12 of the 13 league matches in which they have conceded first this season (one draw).
St Johnstone v Hamilton
- Hamilton were unbeaten at McDiarmid Park last season, winning once and drawing once.
- St Johnstone´s last five league matches have produced just five goals in total.
- The Saints have kept three consecutive clean sheets at home in the league.
- Hamilton are without a win in their last 11 league matches.
- However they have drawn four of their last five.
- St Johnstone have scored the joint-most headed goals in the SPL this season (five).
Hibernian v St Mirren
- Hibs have won their last four matches at home to the Buddies, scoring twice in each game.
- Hibernian are without a win in their last 10 league games.
- They have failed to score in their last five, losing each time.
- St Mirren have won only once in their last 10 league games.
- However they have scored just once in their last five.
Inverness CT v Dundee United
- Caley Thistle are without a win in their last three games at home to the Terrors.
- Adam Rooney has scored three goals in three appearances against Dundee United.
- Inverness are without a win in 10 straight SPL games.
- United are unbeaten in eight league matches.
- However they have drawn their last five on the road.
- Dundee United are the joint-highest scorers in the opening 15 minutes of SPL games this season, with six.
Motherwell v Kilmarnock
- Motherwell have won their last four league meetings with Killie.
- However Kilmarnock have won more matches at Motherwell (nine) than at any other ground in the SPL.
- Motherwell have won only one of their last 10 league games.
- The Steelmen have failed to find the net in five of their last six.
- Killie have scored exactly once in each of their last four league games, managing three 1-1 draws and a 1-2 defeat.
- Kilmarnock have dropped more points after opening the scoring (22) than any side in the SPL this season.
Rangers v Hearts
- The Gers have lost just one of their 25 SPL matches at home to the Jambos.
- Steven Naismith has scored three goals in his last three starts against Hearts.
- This will be Hearts' third game against the Old Firm in their last four league fixtures.
- Rangers have won only three of their last six league games at home.
- A win in this game would put Hearts in the top two of the SPL for the first time since November 2006 (at least three games played).
- The Jambos have won 11 of their last 13 league games.
- Rangers have opened the scoring in only 11 of their 21 SPL matches this season: four teams have done this more often.