SPL Opta Facts - 1-2 May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Hamilton Academical
- The Accies have won on two of their three trips to Pittodrie in the SPL.
- With five wins from six games, no team has taken more points from their last six SPL matches than Hamilton.
- The Dons have scored only once in each of their last four league matches.
- Aberdeen have kept only two clean sheets in their last 11 league games at Pittodrie.
- Aberdeen are the only SPL side to have scored more goals in the first half (18) than second (15).
Celtic v Motherwell
- Celtic have won six of their last eight meetings with Motherwell, drawing the other two.
- The Steelmen have never scored more than once at Celtic Park in the SPL, and have scored just three goals in their last 10 trips there in the competition.
- Celtic have won five straight SPL matches. Prior to this the last time they won more than three in a row was in November 2008.
- Robbie Keane has hit eight goals in his last eight SPL appearances.
- A 2-0 win at Hearts last time out ended a run of four straight defeats for Motherwell.
Dundee United v Rangers
- Rangers have failed to score in their last two meetings with the Terrors in all competitions: losing 1-0 in the Scottish FA Cup and drawing 0-0 in the league.
- However United have scored just once in their last five league meetings with the Gers.
- Kris Boyd has not scored in his last eight SPL appearances, his longest-ever goal drought in the competition. He has scored seven goals in his last three starts against United in all competitions though.
- The Terrors have failed to score in their last two matches at home.
- In their last nine games, United have either conceded twice (four times) or kept a clean sheet (five times).
- Rangers have lost just once in 23 SPL matches.
Falkirk v St Mirren
- One of Falkirk's two home wins in the SPL since the start of December came against St Mirren, ending a run of seven league meetings without a win against the Buddies.
- St Mirren have scored in their last eight league games against Falkirk.
- Andy Dorman has hit four goals in his last four appearances against the Bairns.
- The Bairns have lost four of their last five league games at Falkirk Stadium, though their one win in this run did come against St Mirren.
- St Mirren have picked up just two points from the last 39 available on the road.
Hibernian v Hearts
- The last six league Edinburgh derbies have produced only seven goals in total, three in the last match at Tynecastle.
- Hibs have not scored more than once in any of their last 12 league meetings with Hearts.
- Having managed their longest-ever unbeaten run in the SPL earlier this season (12 games), one more defeat would see Hibs suffer their longest-ever run of defeats in the competition (six games).
- Hibs have managed just one clean sheet in 19 matches since their 12-game unbeaten run came to an end.
- The Jambos have hit just seven goals in their last 11 away matches, and never more than once in a match during this sequence.
Kilmarnock v St Johnstone
- Kilmarnock have won their last four matches against St Johnstone.
- Three of Killie's seven league wins this season have come against the Saints.
- Kevin Kyle has hit four goals in three games against St Johnstone this season, accounting for over half of his league total for the campaign (seven).
- Five of the Saints' last seven goals have come from indirect free kicks.
- Kilmarnock have failed to score in six of their last nine league matches.
- St Johnstone have conceded more goals away from home than any SPL side this season (32).